Author: SEARU

What is ‘economy’ in Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-11 11:55:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-11 16:23:12 |Display all floors
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-4-11 11:55
I totally understand your strong intention in making friends in forum.  But under normal circumsta ...

About '你能和对牛弹琴的人成为好朋友吗?" Do you mean that as the following:
         “Would you like make good friends with that man who plays piano to the cattle although the latter has wood-like ears to music? ”

Now I am eager to know where the musician is? I am looking forward to turn him into closed friend from whom I will learn and benefit a lot I believe!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-11 18:36:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-13 09:48:06 |Display all floors
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-4-11 18:36
Your expressions are always bit difficult to be understood.  As an over-responsive frentic bull, w ...

To reader friends: Sorry for the delayed reply to the comment above since so many people have been ‘hooked’ onto the post!  The forum is a nice platform where we can share new ideas about common concerned issues. I feel happy if I can influence the public in positive way in some degree in my poor English. At the same time I notice that is a risky job since the CD is the frontier line of culture-battle-field if considered in the Cultural Revolution Era! I may easily make mistakes on politics although I am not a communist party member which might mean a fatal end to my teacher career! So in this way I CAN sense how serious I have been when I do posting here!
To zhihu01: I wish you open your blog space to the public so that you will win more reader friends!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-13 11:58:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-13 12:15:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-13 14:45:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.