Author: SEARU

What is ‘economy’ in Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-9 16:08:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2019-4-9 16:09
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-4-9 15:04
Wow Thank you so much for your patient teaching in pointing out all my grammar or other mistakes T ...

Do you intend to push me onto the top of the Earth?  It is fortune that I have prepared parachute plus thick coat for the coldness and safe landing with the foot touching the real ground in the end! (Kidding for your laughing!)
As national level media the CD including the Forum should be shown to the public with zero or minimum errors on spelling and grammar since all writers and editors ought to be responsible for readers specially those English learners. I had advised Voice-cd to correct some mistakes made by bloggers before approval who refused me in this way: "We editors have no right to make any modification to your articles!’ ----------It is a pity for the newspaper!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-9 16:15:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-9 16:21:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-10 10:22:51 |Display all floors
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-4-9 16:21
You know, any TEACHER Perfect always like to point out other's mistakes with hundreds of own mista ...

THERE IS NO JADE WITH NO SPOT IN IT!  Errors on spelling and grammar are enemies for writer and editors and no one can totally avoid it!  No sense to fool or flatter me in your ‘childish’ words'!  Yes, you act as a naughty boy who is smiling, laughing, soon may burst into crying!  You are fit to play cross-talk with me  if I can pair with you!
To tell the truth your recent comments remind me Mr. Seneca who is (was)hero in forum since he could  dig any topic deeper and deeper whose working style was wonder explaining to the concept of ‘debating’!
You and I must learn from him although he has been banned for months!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-10 10:57:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-10 11:04:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-11 10:53:53 |Display all floors
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-4-10 11:04
Sometimes I just feel bit sorry for you because both you and audiences need some Nice mental break f ...

In China we have such a saying: "It takes ten years to forge one bright sword!”  In the past five years I have devoted all of my free time onto blog-writing that is meaningful to note down my instant thinking on education and other interesting topics!  Now I feel satisfied with my self to see that my threads have become popular more and more with this thread being viewed 6000 times yesterday! I wish you contribute more constructive comments to my posts what can enrich the gold elements of the articles!
So nice to make new friends in forum without yardwall!
(The gate of my blog-space is always open to the outside world although the early posts go like pupil‘s composition through which English learners can see the bumpy growth road of writing! )

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.