Author: SEARU

What is ‘economy’ in Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-9 09:10:10 |Display all floors
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-4-8 17:53
But If you Are interested to improve your writing skills, then I might be able to offer a few piec ...

In class if you are ask to finish a named composition and your writing has nothing to do with the topic, the teacher will offer you an ‘egg’ marked on your paper!
You had better make a new post to show off your nice writing skill.
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-9 09:25:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-9 09:53:07 |Display all floors
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-4-9 09:25
Yes I will Teacher Perfect!

Being self-confident is necessary! I am looking forward to your ‘real gold and white silver’ shown on the counter of the forum!  
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-9 10:10:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-9 14:34:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2019-4-9 15:02
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-4-9 10:10
No you are the real gold in CD MR. Perfect, Please don't be shy or over-modest on your achievement ...

First, have you made a mistake above?  It should go in this way:
"No. You are the real gold in CD MR. Perfect, ......‘       or
’No, you are not the real gold in CD MR. Perfect! '
Am I correct?
(Certainly I can guess your real meaning. But your written words are not normal according to strict English grammar! )

Second, we can see that Chinese and foreigners do speaking and writing in quite different ways:The great difference of explaining to the same term ‘economy’ proves that it is necessary to have good discussion on how to write!

To tell the truth I am not good at Chinese-writing although it is my native language due to the hard invisible requirement on composition. Some of comrades even joked me in this way: ‘You are a good blogger in English although you can't speak Chinese well! ’

Thanks for your flattering. But there is a long way to go for me to be perfect (on writing)as you claimed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-9 14:39:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-9 15:04:26 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.