Author: SEARU

What is ‘economy’ in Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-3 12:17:41 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-4-1 10:47
Really! Our government has invested a large sum of money to encourage innovation in all fields and ...

Partially correct! With toilet hygiene, rural folks are held at ransom. Having installed new flushing toilets, they dare not use because never had they in the past used clean water to flush toilets. Further, some so called provety regions had public toilets built at RMB200Million!

TOTALLY RIDICULOUS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-3 15:44:47 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-4-3 12:13
Please do not impress others with your lack of knowledge in public with your knowledge.

Populati ...

First, I say thanks to your contribution to my post! Any comments should be welcomed for the prosperity of CD Forum! So here let me frankly speak out the feeling about your ‘unfit’ words to Mr. Boston that sounds a bit harsh to many readers' ear! No one can make sure all of saying are 100-percent perfect! We forumists should encourage each other to do more useful exploring work for the public!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-3 16:19:23 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-4-3 12:17
Partially correct! With toilet hygiene, rural folks are held at ransom. Having installed new flu ...

As a fact it will take a long time to totally change farmers‘ old living concept and habit!
Since two years ago our village has been updated toilet-facilities. Every household was equipped with a plastic tank buried under the ground. Some have fixed two toilets in one yard for convenience. (The government paid for the whole expenses and the peasants benifit without paying one pence!) All human waste is collected into the invisible place. For this reason the hometown has become more beautiful with less flies or mosquito can been seen!
We are living in a new style. In this way farmers are explaining more meanings about the abstract academic term ‘economy’ through their actions!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-3 21:57:07 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-4-3 16:19
As a fact it will take a long time to totally change farmers‘ old living concept and habit!
Sinc ...

You mean 'upgrade'.

Whether it is excretion of human or non, unconsumed and unwanted food or fruits, they must be disposed off properly. Flies are vectors.

Problem is not to use fresh clean water that should be for living.

Water is LIFE!

Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-3 21:59:03 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-4-3 15:44
First, I say thanks to your contribution to my post! Any comments should be welcomed for the prosp ...

Thank you for your comments!

BOSTON101 despise old NAM veterans. He even brags that he knows more than those who returned from NAM.

So, he deserves that pain in reading the comments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-3 22:36:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-5 10:27:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.