Author: AaronLDY

Italy becomes first G7 nation to officially join BRI [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-1 14:48:17 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-3-30 11:21
Time to realize that on world stage, only THREE COUNTRIES lead. The rest have to decide for themsel ...

Re:   Boris Johnson is the most significant and magnificent British political figure in British history.

The American government’s Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act 'FATCA';  
I renamed it "FATCAT" became law in 2010 the she.t hit the fan...  
   'FATCAT's purpose is catching US citizens hiding money away in offshore accounts to avoid US tax.
After that, (IRS) spun its net worldwide, involving over 100 countries to collect info, trapping medium and large fish in its net...
    Once you look into this law, certain folks realize how vulgar it pans out 4 the upper classes [red noses] of society.

Considering there are some 9 million US citizens living outside America, their Night sweat will soak nightclothes and bedding which in turn is good 4 commercial laundry service providers...

Because certain folks try to avoid beiing arrested when entering FATCAT Country, they pay the tax either for dual Nationality or to surrender their green card...   

The annual foreign bank account reports called FBARs carry big civil and even potential criminal penalties.

The civil penalties alone can consume the entire balance of an account...

Therefore, it's understandable that heaps of them 'FATCAT's' are denouncing their "Ever being an American" and moving to
Great Britain; soon to be called 'Small Britain'.

However, certain political leaders do manage to avoid them fines and future hassles from uncle Sam by 'coming to an arrangement'...

Filthy US politics I do not need to talk, they're more aware of it as I ever will be...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.