Views: 82424|Replies: 23

Time to stop the drivers occupying the emergency lanes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-13 15:42:59 |Display all floors
Emergency lanes are specifically used by the vehicles including ambulances, fire trucks and police cars with special missions. But the emergency lanes on the highway are often blocked by other drivers. Thirty NPC deputies put forwrad a joint proposal, suggesting that drivers who are caught in the emergency lanes be hit with 12 points on their license. The penalty at present is 6 points. Anyone who racks-up 12 points on their license in a year will have their license suspended. They will also have to go through the driving tests again to get their license back. Do you support it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-13 16:39:15 |Display all floors
Time to carry 1000rmb bribe money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-13 17:12:37 |Display all floors

Problem is easily solved!

Road toll by distance. Traffic congestion will subside. Collected toll will ensure better road maintenance and smooth traffic flow. Impose high tolls during peak periods.

NO CHOICE IS THE CHOICE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-13 17:30:42 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-3-13 17:12
Problem is easily solved!

Road toll by distance. Traffic congestion will subside. Collected toll w ...

I couldn't disagree more with you and I'm very disappointed with you GhostBuster...

12 points is ok with a penalty of 10000 RMB's...

There's nothing I hate more on our highways but them uncivilized, uneducated, simple minded ME only Drivers.  
   I'd toughen it up for them Simpledon's, any life threatening accidents; 5 years jail and 20 years without a driving license...  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-13 20:16:28 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-3-13 17:30
I couldn't disagree more with you and I'm very disappointed with you GhostBuster...

12 points  ...

uncivilized, uneducated, simple minded ME only Drivers.  

That's every driver then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 03:26:20 |Display all floors
it is sad that people have to be told not to use these lanes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-14 05:36:21 |Display all floors
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.