Author: tenderloin

Hopefully China slowdown will bring US to recession; lesson needed be taught   [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2019-3-30 14:13:49 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-3-24 23:30
Trump chances to win second term is excellent. Especially since Trump is the incumbent. And incumb ...

About “So China get ready for Trump's second term. ”:
No chance for Trump‘s second term due to his old age! Or that will be too risky for American people when if the President become worse on health while he is still on duty in the office!
It is fortune for the U.S to elect new leader who will be more wise than the present one!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2019-3-30 19:37:12 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-3-30 14:13
About “So China get ready for Trump's second term. ”:
No chance for Trump‘s second term due to ...

Maybe age is an issue in China but not in the US. After all, Ronald Reagan was 73 when he was President.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-30 19:48:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2019-3-30 20:42:46 |Display all floors
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-3-30 19:48
Seriously Trump has been really really fortunate to carry on his POTUS authorities despite so much ...

Yes, you hit the target!
A good politician should first be an artist who can deal with kinds relationships in a musical way! I also don't think Trump has such talent for the leadership and for this reason he has made so many jokes and troubles on the world stage! It is misfortune for all human kinds!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-30 22:13:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-31 14:18:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2019-4-3 21:00:01 |Display all floors
cnn70 Post time: 2019-4-3 13:19
President Trump is likely to go ahead with his tariffs on Chinese goods in the near future, while  ...

You have a 'Cold-War' mindset and are unable to acknowledge China’s achievements.
Your media’s coverage of China is biased and your duty is to smear China...
   You're obsessed with your China hate and medical attendance is urgently needed...

  and re:        cnn70   4 HourEarlier
    you stupid communist brainwashed  ass holes, you shameless piece of garbage, everyone looks down upon Chinese people, and china because  china is a rogue nation, there is no rule of law or rule by law, the communist government has its free will to do whatever it sees fit. about 10 % of the population live of the rest 90% who work like slaves in sweatshops and construction sites, china has been printing out paper like no one has ever done in the history , china has stolen millions of american jobs, well paid manufacturing jobs, and now it is the time to put an end to this folly...

   my reply to you:    Just keep talking you fool, soon you'll be banned for 60 days...
   I hope it'll be enough time to get your upper department in order before it's too late...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.