Author: parcher

Brexit kicking in   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-15 18:37:04 |Display all floors
ISIS

ISIS stands for Israeli Special Intelligence Services. They destroy countries that are targeted by the 1982 Yinon Plan for absorption into Greater Israel.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-15 18:43:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-2-15 21:10
emanreus Post time: 2019-2-15 18:08
Looks like you do not comprehend what I'm on about...

A 15 year old girl shouldn't be inclined  ...

Re/ looks like you dont know what i am on about....
you got that right....

a 15 yr old girl shouldnt be inclined....
you make it sound like Britain is the only country that has wayward 15yr olds........what shallow thinking you have.......

And thats our problem? Well steps are now being taken to stop these selfish lot from benefiting from the country they wanted to help destroy. Sounds like you have a lot of sympathy for terrorists,..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-15 21:47:18 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2019-2-15 05:37
ISIS

ISIS stands for Israeli Special Intelligence Services. They destroy countries that are targete ...

Spreading BS again
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-15 21:51:14 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-15 05:43
Re/ looks like you dont know what i am on about....
you got that right....

We have a citizen wanting to return, and he was a fighter.

CTVNews.ca
Published Tuesday, February 12, 2019 6:53AM EST

An Ontario man who spent four years fighting for ISIS and used social media to recruit others now wants to return home with the help of the Canadian government.

Canadian Mohammed Ali says the Islamic State terror group is abandoning its foreign militants as it continues losing ground against U.S.-backed Kurdish fighters.

The 28-year-old says he, his Canadian wife and their two children have been "hung out to dry" and that it is no longer safe for them in Syria. (No sh1t Sherlock)
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-15 22:00:33 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-2-15 21:51
We have a citizen wanting to return, and he was a fighter.

CTVNews.ca

can you believe this $hit?....And we Even have sympathizers on here who think we should roll out The red carpet for them
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-15 22:09:16 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-15 09:00
can you believe this $hit?....And we Even have sympathizers on here who think we should roll out T ...

Same in Canada

I've seen her on the news she shows no remorse/regrets.

And our Canadian said "Why shouldn't I be able to go home? I've done nothing in Canada. I've broken no laws there at all," said Ali in an interview.

What nut.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-16 01:57:09 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-2-15 13:26
I don't understand what you on about...
She went to a UK airport in London and left the UK for Syri ...

The Geordie is a Muslim hater, so you should ignore his badly written racist post.
The girls (now young women) were born in England, so they are British.

Why didn't the British authority stop the girls taking the flight to Syria? The answer is simple.

Followed their successful mercenary led coup of Libya with the overthrown of Gaddafi, the British were hoping to repeat the feat in Syria.
They encouraged young Muslims from the UK to take the fight to Assad.
Now they they are turning their back on the young recruits..., on the losing side.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.