Views: 42507|Replies: 5

China plans to indict US micron, nvidia, xilinx for monopoly in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-4 01:25:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tenderloin at 2019-2-4 01:26

This will be direct response for Huawei indictment in US.

Once found guilty in court, Micron, Nvidia, Xilinx will face billions in fine and possible ban in Chinese market.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-11 00:46:29 |Display all floors
So, you're saying that the way to counter the US indictment is to act in a childish manner. I would expect nothing less ...
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-11 01:48:49 |Display all floors
From my personal experience, Micron sd-cards are a scam!
Three of the five 64 gig chip that I've bought for my mobile over the past two years went faulty in less than three months. I won't recommend it to anyone here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-11 02:03:50 |Display all floors
The price fixing rumour by US chipmakers is not new. China should have brought them to face the issue years ago.

The same goes with the US medicine dumped in China.
Chinese regulators should look into their pricing structure, some selling at 10,000% profit margins or more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-11 11:46:48 |Display all floors
Is this real or fake news? Wny not a whisper in official news?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-11 12:03:11 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-11 11:46
Is this real or fake news? Wny not a whisper in official news?

Because that poster is known to invent his own stories and express his wishful thinking, rather than quoting any real sources. Not unlike some others here.

And China has laws against rumour mongering.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.