Author: voice_cd

What topics on China interest you most?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-24 05:09:45 |Display all floors
Mishao Post time: 2019-2-1 19:48
A very limited list in all senses. How about more pieces on traditional art, history, traditional li ...

What interest me is why people lives in such bad places have a bad living life and china spend big money on going to moon and build many other things. not make life better for millions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-24 11:56:28 |Display all floors
horatiokim Post time: 2019-2-2 04:14
As a foreigner who never been to China, I'm interested to learn about the lives of rural every da ...

Like many countries, even in US; great disparity exists. This is Life!

Sanitary hygiene requests all rural household to have proper flush toilets. None of them is willing because they treasure fresh clean water as they have only that form of water for cooking NOT EVEN WASHING THEIR FLOOR!

Then, there are those great leaders who splashed few hundred millions RMB just to build a luxurious toilet, when the same amount could be spent on creating home cottage industries.

SAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-25 14:31:36 |Display all floors
What topics on China interest me the most?
I LOVE all the anti-foreigner topics and how EVERY topic can be made into an anti-foreigner topic .

Keep it up guys, you are all doing a great job !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-25 16:56:17 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2019-2-25 14:31
What topics on China interest me the most?
I LOVE all the anti-foreigner topics and how EVERY topic  ...

If say something bad about china then delete it is or the person banned.

But always the bad words about other countries allowed no problem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-28 02:11:31 |Display all floors
I would like to see what policies the government is going to institute with the decreased birth rate and increasing lack of interest in getting married amongst the young in metropolitan areas.  As I see it, this is an urgent matter that needs our full attention in this session.

The actual content of a nation or civilization is its people.  If birthrates keep dwindling someday China will become a huge museum.

The curator of that museum will say, "There used to be an advanced civilization with the largest population in the world, and now this is what is what's left of it.  Please turn the lights off on your way out."

He will also say, "The Western idea which killed that population was the pursuit of high PPP by limiting the number of births to two per couple even after they became relatively well-to-do.  People just got fed up with having kids and even marrying."

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-3-4 10:31:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-3-4 10:32

Smoking laws to be enforced......
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-6 04:08:14 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-3-4 14:41
Ask your kindergarten teacher.

'Ask my Kindergarten teacher' ?
I no longer work in a Chinese school or University.
You can make give more logical responses than this.

Please give me an example of how i am prejudiced - i have not hidden or made 'private' anything about this profile.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.