Views: 14944|Replies: 48

What topics on China interest you most?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-1 15:57:32 |Display all floors
Two Sessions, the annual meetings of the top legislative and advisory bodies will start in March. We are conducting a survey to learn what topics our readers care about most. Please click the link below and pick your top three concerns among the following ten topics

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/plugin.php?id=xplus:vote&vid=20

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-1 19:48:16 |Display all floors
A very limited list in all senses. How about more pieces on traditional art, history, traditional literature, traditional music and a simple beginners course in Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-2 00:07:15 |Display all floors
First, check if all required objectives were achieved and completed. Discuss the reasons or causes for those that could not. Implement corrective measures if required to ensure completion. Do not delete and sweep under the carpet only to be discovered later after disasters occur!
Then, go on to define new realistic goals that could be achieved. Please do not BRAG! You will pay dearly for it!
Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-2 04:14:33 |Display all floors

As a foreigner who never been to China, I'm interested to learn about the lives of rural every day Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-2-2 06:59:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-2 15:27:35 |Display all floors
horatiokim Post time: 2019-2-2 04:14
As a foreigner who never been to China, I'm interested to learn about the lives of rural every da ...

most of my work collegues come from rural parts. i once lived in a 4 star hotel in the countyside for 1 year. i could probably answer all your questions....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-2 15:38:00 |Display all floors
1) The health industry and costing cutting measures for medicine.
       a) Cost of hospital visitation and stays
       b) Control over pharmaceutical companies over cost of medicine
       c) cost for major treatments and operations in hospitals and other alternatives

2) Hospice and elderly care.
      a) How many such institutions are there and where are they (each and everyone)?
      b) Cost of stay in these institutions.
      c) Insurance policies connected to them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.