Views: 331310|Replies: 248

IP Protection is a smokescreen , Sneaky US wants one thing ONLY, embarrasing    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-28 16:39:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tenderloin at 2019-1-28 16:40

Sneaky US wants actually one thing only but its too embarrassing to ask so that's why they are so vague in their demand in trade talk.

And they throw out alot of vague and big words like IP Protection, protection of US companies intellectual property. That's not an issue. China already has a law to forbid forceful transfer of technology in joint venture.  CHina has its own research and development and dont need US to share technology at this point.  US knows it.   That's NOT what it really really wants. IP Protection is only a smokescreen,

Then there's the big words, structural change to state effect to economy. what do they mean by that??  US is very vague to this.

but the picture is getting clear and clear by process logic deduction.

US actually wants one thing and one thing only but too embarrassed to ask out directly because its too intrusive , overbearing.
What US wants from CHina is the chinese government to stop funding for investment for hightech.   WOW, this is like telling a person how to spend its own money!!!  That's way too intrusive and overbearing.  THis is China sovereign matter of how it wants to spend its own money!!   That's why US is so very vague in what it really wants in trade talk and keep throwing out smokescreen like IP protection and big words like structural changes.   US is too embarrased to ask what it really wants from China !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 05:51:49 |Display all floors
IP protection? China has been caught numerous times stealing foreign IP. It is the main blocking item on the trade dispute between the US and China. The sooner China comes to grip with it, the sooner trade will resume. In the meantime, how's your economy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 07:43:19 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-1-29 05:51
IP protection? China has been caught numerous times stealing foreign IP. It is the main blocking ite ...

It's a smokescreen.
Give specific examples not empty talks.
How do you they are state sponsored?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 10:08:10 |Display all floors
tenderloin Post time: 2019-1-29 07:43
It's a smokescreen.
Give specific examples not empty talks.
How do you they are state sponsored?

I have listed them before and my replies gets filtered. If you really believe it's a non-issue, then China should have no problem with the IP protection Trump wants in the Trade Deal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 15:24:10 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-1-29 10:08
I have listed them before and my replies gets filtered. If you really believe it's a non-issue, th ...

The problem is now the IP issue is in the reverse direction -- China is worried lest America steals her IP rights through kidnapping patent-filing Chinese scientists in transit through Vancouver.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-29 15:30:37 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-1-29 05:51
IP protection? China has been caught numerous times stealing foreign IP. It is the main blocking ite ...

Numerous times?

Show me one example, just one.  I know you can't, because that question has been asked so many times and no U.S. rep could ever come up with ONE unequivocal case of IP theft.

Your tactic is continuing to babble nonsense here in the hope some dumar$e will catch the drift.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-1-29 20:02:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.