Author: tenderloin

IP Protection is a smokescreen , Sneaky US wants one thing ONLY, embarrasing    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-13 05:10:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Boston101 at 2019-2-13 05:11
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-2-13 01:16
You use manure due to your fondness for it!

Please explain explicitly your need for it!

Your a$$ must be jealous of your mouth with all that $hi+ that comes out of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-13 08:19:24 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-2-12 17:01
You are obviously confusing pricing policy with 'fraud', and your example is based on fantasy and  ...
A tiered pricing policy exists in all countries where the average income level is below the world average.  China's per capita income is still low, and hence it has been using price differentials for a long time to ensure that basic necessities are within reach of every citizen.  

I hope you aren't trusting that anyone believes this bulltripe. Since when is increasing the price making "basic necessities within reach of every citizen"?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-13 08:51:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cmknight at 2019-2-13 08:53
wchao37 Post time: 2019-2-12 17:18
So you're now changing your stance that "adios" should replace "adieus."

IN your answer here you  ...

Nobody is changing any stance here.

Dictionary.com is an American site, so it is going to use American spellings. Either form of spelling can be used. The correct usage would be, "I bid you adieu" (singular), "I bid you all adieu (singular use because 'all' is used as a pronoun to represent a group)", "We bid our final adieus (adieux) to our family, and boarded the aircraft". However, the point I was making, which you don't seem to understand, is that you made a simple mistake in usage.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-13 09:05:59 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2019-2-12 09:41
Thank you.

It is my understanding though, that the offense itself does not need to take place i ...

The offense does not have to take place in both countries. Both countries must, however, have equivalent laws regarding the said offense.

The question in this case, I believe, is that if Canada had sanctions simlar to USA (against any  entity, by whatever mechanism applies to that in Canada), would defrauding Canadian institutions to break those sanctions constitute an offense punishable by a term of imprisonment exceeding one year.

Yes it would. I believe the minimum sentence for defrauding a financial institution is 5 years. The most common sentence used so far is 7-10 years.

Conspiracy to defraud instutitions is the alleged offense, but the severity of that conspiracy (which I think would affect the term of possible imprisonment) cannot really be examined without keeping the Iran sanctions in the picture.

I believe it can. The Iran sanctions charge has to do with the exportation of American computer equipment and peripherals to Iran. The fraud charges, although part of the same indictment, are separate from the sanctions charges.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-13 11:59:38 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-13 08:51
Nobody is changing any stance here.

Dictionary.com is an American site, so it is going to use Amer ...

Now this is great -- I see you're coming over to talking about "adieus" or "adieu" in lieu of your "idios."

Total up the energy dissipated in our academic discussion about "good bye" and send me the bill.

Adieus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-13 12:05:10 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-13 08:19
I hope you aren't trusting that anyone believes this bulltripe. Since when is increasing the pri ...

If you don't know China has had this hierarchical structure of pricing -- very low prices for daily essentials and very high prices for luxuries for anyone who can afford them -- for quite some time now, then I highly recommend you to take an online course on modern Chinese history.

Next time when you come to China, ask the taxi driver where you might find your bowl of 'bulltripe', he will give you a nice clean mirror.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-13 12:12:53 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-2-13 05:10
Your a$$ must be jealous of your mouth with all that $hi+ that comes out of it.

You are speaking for yourself!

Ill behavior is sign of NO SELF CONFIDENCE!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.