Views: 31728|Replies: 2

China slowdown becoming a weapon, US media scared of US dragging into recession [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-22 11:00:24 |Display all floors
The sentiment i am getting from US media is nervousness that China slowdown will impact US economy and world economy.
That ain't too bad China misery will drag US and the world economy into recession altogether.

Suffering together is very comradeship, teaching some valuable lesson to US elite conservatives and base MAGA fans alike, has a very Maoism overtones to this.

Like a sick person spreading illness to another person. China economic misery will find companionship with US all together. I finding this quite amusing especially to hardliner like pence, Lighthizer, and Gordon Chang, etc......they all think they could make China suffer without self inflicted wound and consequences. They think US is God all mighty. A few years of economic recession of China, US and the world will teach those knuckleheads some valuable lessons.

I hope no deal at the deadline of March if US insists China structural changes. Let the misery all together begin!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-22 19:54:57 |Display all floors
No matter how you try to spin it; it's Xi Jinping that's facing political struggle over the trade war and China's slow economic growth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-23 07:25:46 |Display all floors
AS long as US also in recession, China will be Satisfied.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.