Author: reedak

What has gone wrong with American democracy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-8 12:52:25 |Display all floors
tatata69 Post time: 2019-1-8 03:45
You seem to be arguing that it's okay for Chinese companies to pilfer Western technology, insofa ...

Comment

Please comment on Arnon Milchan and Pollard.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-8 13:39:49 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2019-1-8 12:47
Disgusting

Supporting an apartheid terrorist state which bumped off your own president JFK. Proof ...

It's only a matter of time before America sends troops to the Middle East to bring down the Muslim nations embracing radical Islamism.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-8 13:54:30 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2019-1-8 12:52
Comment

Arnon Milchan is said to be on good terms with Israel, which is good news for liberal democracy. The Middle East needs a guardian like Israel to keep an eye on all the Muslim terrorists. In addition, some Muslim devotees also take a scunner against haters like you, which might be the reason why would floods of Muslim asylum-seekers choose to scarper and flee to Western nations. They want to pursue happiness and seek enlightenment.

Not you. You seem to be chuffed to be mewed up in a hole replete with hatefulness and somberness, spending your whole life rapping America  online.  Even Steve Bannon seems to be a nice chap compared with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-8 14:08:42 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2019-1-8 12:52
Comment

It's so absurd that most despots living in the Middle East still evince interest in buying Western goods; one of them even invited an American singer over to get laid. Saddam Hussein did the same thing when he was still alive: he reportedly detained some white girls and steamrollered them into becoming his sex slaves.  And speaking to some rags, he remarked that he would like to find these white girls giving birth to children for him, by which he meant he was planning to turn such kids into  fascist-like figures willing to stand up for his autocratic ruling when asked.

Arghhhhh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-8 15:37:14 |Display all floors
And a dishonest businessman too!  Washington Post has doumented 7000 plus lies Trump said since sneaking into the White House with promises to is white support base to get elected, paid hush money to prostitutes to buy their silence on his misdeeds, hide his tax returns from Americans, unlike previous presidents, etc etc!

I'm a little surprised that the number of documented lies is only 7000!  

And I thought that journalist what's his name...Bob Woodward of Watergate fame... is still working for Washington Post.  

He should have come up with more accurate figures.

We all know there is such a person as a pathological liar -- someone who habitually tells a lie for no reason, other than his own psychological need to do so.

Trump is such a person.

The pathological liar has by now been so closely identified with the word "lie"  that he has given it a new definition in the Mariam-Webster dictionary -- a Trumpspeak is a lie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-8 15:47:55 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-1-8 08:55
She would not have lost her health, oh ye of little knowledge. She was immediately taken to a medi ...
Unlawful confinement? Apparently, you still do not know how treaties with other nations work.

So the pitiable dwarfish glowstick is actually legally blind.

Do I need to repeat what I said for your education?

Canada had no right to seize Meng on behalf of the U.S. -- to do so she would have to be under suspicion of having committed crime against BOTH Canada and the U.S.

I know you ain't working or going to school, but is living in the basement of your parents' house spilling fava beans on the internet, but I still want to give you a friendly piece of advice -- get the hell out of here before the bogeyman finds you sleeping on his bed and brings out the Texas chain saw.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-8 16:23:31 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-1-8 15:47
So the pitiable dwarfish glowstick is actually legally blind.

Do I need to repeat what I said f ...
Canada had no right to seize Meng on behalf of the U.S. -- to do so she would have to be under suspicion of having committed crime against BOTH Canada and the U.S.

You are wrong. Extradition treaties specifically deal with police cooperation where the suspects flee to other countries and think they are safe.

Do you think that China could ever ask to arrest and extradite it's own corrupt officials from other countries, if prequisite for doing so would be for them to commit crimes in those other countries in addition to committing crimes in China?

Maybe you don't know how extradition treaties work, because few (if any) notable countries trust Chinese legal system to agree to this kind of cooperation at all. Chinese reaction to this case is yet another evidence how China does not respect (and Chinese do not understand) principles of international police cooperation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.