Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese high court orders retrial of Canadian citizen   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-24 08:44:19 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-1-23 11:09
Who are you to tell China how to apply its laws?  You can't even tell your big brother nextdoor to ...

Pray tell ... how, by any stretch of the imagination, was I telling China "how to apply its laws"?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-24 10:55:20 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-1-23 22:09
misusing Canadian laws to arrest an innocent Chinese citizen who has never broken Canadian laws!

'And now Canadians can't wait for her to get out of here.
Cuba is nice this time of year, I think the US has a camp there.'

Exactly the kind of lawlessness we are discussing here; get rid of her from Canada?  She is a legal resident, do remember that, and she is not a terrorist so why Cuba?  That is exactly the kind of sentiments in a lawless society!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-24 10:56:20 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-1-24 08:44
Pray tell ... how, by any stretch of the imagination, was I telling China "how to apply its laws"?

You are trying!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-24 20:06:43 |Display all floors
BJ need to enforce Chinese laws to the letter. More arresting of American and Canadian drug smugglers is called for, for the national security and well being of our country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-24 20:41:03 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-1-23 21:55
'And now Canadians can't wait for her to get out of here.
Cuba is nice this time of year, I think  ...

relax, she is a criminal, according to the US, and she is possibly off to the US.
She is lucky she is in Canada, she can use our legal system, she might even get off.

Now if Canada was really a puppet of the US, she would have been on her way to the US the same day she was arrested.

And really, how informed is she with Canada-US relations.

Jee, if I was under investigation by the chinese I wouldn't be visiting N.Korea.

She is just a nobody who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-1-24 20:44:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-1-24 20:47

She could have taken a leaf out of julian assange book and fled to the equodor embassy....he he
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-25 08:04:14 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-1-24 10:56
You are trying!

Seriously? Is that it? "You are trying"? Trying what, exactly? There are 46 offences in China, in which the death penalty is the maximum punishment. What's so hard to understand about that? And how is reciting the facts classified as trying to tell China "how to apply its laws"?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.