Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese high court orders retrial of Canadian citizen   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-9 22:47:37 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-2-4 21:41
Chinese court

Now every barber knows the Canucks virtually have no law enforcement agencies, the US rules North America.
It's even laughable Canada is called a country.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-11 21:57:26 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-8 22:44
So what?  A Chinese court is no less a ourt than a Western court, it rules on Chinese laws which a ...

Kangaroo court
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-11 21:58:21 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-2-9 09:47
Now every barber knows the Canucks virtually have no law enforcement agencies, the US rules North  ...

And now the whole world knows how china treats people.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-12 12:59:01 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-2-11 21:57
Kangaroo court

Thats very insulting to the Chinese court!  You wont say that if you were in the dock,  it has the power to sentence you to life in prison or even death, no joking matter!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-12 19:40:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-11 23:59
Thats very insulting to the Chinese court!  You wont say that if you were in the dock,  it has the ...

That's my point, it is too closely tied to the Executive branch.
No such thing as a fair trial.

And....very insulting to the Chinese court..so what??
I've read about how some of your fellow Chinese want to treat Canadians, bullet to the head, so I don't give a sh1t about your kangaroo court...although my apologies to the kangaroos.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-12 21:28:49 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-2-12 19:40
That's my point, it is too closely tied to the Executive branch.
No such thing as a fair trial.

re: although my apologies to the kangaroos.

Australia's iconic kangaroos are hunted in the largest commercial slaughter of land-based wildlife on the planet. Almost 90 million kangaroos and wallabies have been lawfully killed for commercial purposes in the last 20 years.
   In 2016, 1.34 million kangaroos were killed for the commercial industry. Some skins and meat products are used domestically (a proportion of kangaroo meat goes into the Australian pet food market), and the rest is exported to other countries (two thirds to Europe) as leather or meat for human consumption.3 Kangaroo leather is widely used in the manufacture of sporting shoes and gloves as well as in dress shoes and accessory manufacture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-12 22:35:48 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-2-12 08:28
re:  although my apologies to the kangaroos.

Australia's iconic kangaroos are hunted in the large ...

Kangaroo meat,sounds yummy. At least it is used for food and products, unlike the rhino horn used for Chinese Medicine, but increasingly common is its use as a status symbol to display success and wealth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.