Author: ceciliazhang

Depraved Chinese women are bringing the country down, says education billionaire    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-25 11:10:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-11-25 11:57
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-24 16:16
Your time is up.

If you dare to sneak behind my back during my absence in any attempt to rekindle t ...

"Remember your role here is merely that of the howling monkey and you are posting here in the capacity of a guest and not the host here.  "

Every Forumite has the same right to speak his mind; your claim about host vs guest is a sneaky attempt to give yourself (supposedly the host) more rights than others!  If you are trying to dominate this Forum because you consider yourself the host, then you are fooling yourself!  Neither CD nor any other media platform makes that distinction, only losers do that!
And btw, threats like 'Your time is up';  labelling your opponent as ' small-time pickpockets' erc etc  only demean yourself and expose your own inferiority complex.  They don't have any effect me; I will continue to speak my mind regardless!  A poster who has to rely on name-calling to get his point across is telling readers his points are so weak, he has to resort to foul means like personal attacks.
Focus on the topic of discussion, and you might still get my attention, otherwise you will be ignored!!  And, btw, I am not impressed by your verbosity!  That may work with the Chinese who are always impressed by anyone with a modicum of English!  Your linguistic acrobatics don't impress me at all!!  I look for merits in any post;  I am not distracted by bombastic language!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-25 12:14:46 |Display all floors
Your time is up.

If you dare to sneak behind my back during my absence in any attempt to rekindle t ...

"There are plenty of people better than you are and know how to show respect towards the host country."

I have great respect for China, I don't need you to tell me how to comment on it;  I give credit where credit is due, and criticisms when warranted.  Looks like in your hurry to condemn me, you have overlooked many of my positive commenst on China, many of which brought me into direct conflict with the banned China-basher Seneca!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-25 12:22:43 |Display all floors
Your time is up.

"Don't try to talk big about the length of time you have been resident here."

Never, never my intention 'to talk big', I merely mentioned that in passing in reply to your claim that I am China ignorant!.  I always consider myself an ordinary 'laobaixing' making comments as I see things, I don't need your approval!  I have been in China long enough to know a thing or two about China; and contrary to your sneering and jeering that I only have a 'splaterring of Chinese', I actually know more than you would be willing to give credit for!  
You seem to always misjudge your opponent, based on your blinkered view of them;  you have an over-inflated ego and self worth!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-25 12:27:24 |Display all floors
Your time is up.

"If you dare to sneak behind my back during my absence in any attempt to rekindle this flame like you had been doing the last few days, you will then be admitting to be a total jerk without any possibility of parole from the Probation Court of Eternal History."

LOL!!  You sure have an ego; as if I have to 'sneak behind (your) back'!!  I come in whenever I am free, and post whatever I want to say, that has nothing to do with you!  I don't even know where your front and your back is, nor do I care!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-25 15:27:59 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-25 11:10
"Remember your role here is merely that of the howling monkey and you are posting here in the capac ...

Yesterday I told you that was all the time you would get from me, and yet you slipped away in the middle of the conversation.

So you have now sneaked back today for another psychiatric session on the couch?

A psychopath like you doesn't deserve another session -- just remember to take your meds to cure your auditory hallucinations and illusions of grandeur.

You might want to consider changing your profession from picking pockets to riding like cowboys at midnight -- I think that profession is tailored for you.

I have seen wulais like you in these forums all the time, but none was as shameless as you are -- insulting innocent people who can't be here to defend themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-25 15:46:18 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-25 12:14
"There are plenty of people better than you are and know how to show respect towards the host coun ...

You have great respect for China?

Well let me tell you -- you don't even know what "respect" means.

When the man came out to apologize for his mistake, that would be the time for you to show respect by issuing an apology like he did.

Instead, you chose to stick to his original platform and continued to bash Chinese women for their 'depravity,' and now fearing that you might follow your predecessor Senecca, you are coming forth to explain that was your way of showing respect to Chinese women MINUS ONE.

What you are speaks so loud that no one can hear what you say.

Only in Amsterdam do they have a Red Light District where 'respect' for women is shown by parading them in front of windows for male customers to pick and choose.

So it could be the case that you are using a Dutch dictionary.

It's too late to change horses in the middle of the transaction now, Midnight Cowboy!

Better stick to your psychotic platform and continue to bash away but always remember that MINUS ONE or else you'll be in big trouble.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-25 16:02:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-25 12:22
"Don't try to talk big about the length of time you have been resident here."

Never, never my int ...

Just wowo.

I know what you are going to say regarding your previous battles with Voldemore, and it is not my intention to go further unless you are addicted to doing battles online.

That guy is hateful as everyone can tell.  He's hopeless and that's why he is at the Pets' Cemetery.

You aren't hateful and sometimes you are good, but you do have to admit that your nose doesn't always know where your mouth is, and sometimes it might just sniff up that wrong end of yours when you bend over like all DEPRAVED contortionists do.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.