Author: ceciliazhang

Depraved Chinese women are bringing the country down, says education billionaire    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-24 12:19:17 |Display all floors
calling into question his Peking U qualification, and even tarnishing the image of Peking U Committee for enrolling him!!  Haha, who do you think you are?  If you think smart play around with bombastic words and expressions can get you some support, you are over-estimnating your worth!  

Who do I think I am?

I am Homo sapiens, an inhabitant of Space Earth, and that gives me the right to evince my conviction of the sanctity of the dignity of Chinese women.

Since you brought up the question, let me ask you in return -- who do you think YOU are other than a small-time pickpocket/thief stealing insane words from a billionaire tycoon and then groundlessly maintaining the indefensible stance that he has already forsaken.

Peking University should never have admitted such a student in the first place and of course their inadvertent mistake are of great value to the re-constituted admissions committee for future reference.  

You are blasting away in nonsensical diatribe while trying to suppress others from expressing their relevant opinions.

You are here all day and have obviously become a valuable piece of trash to jack up the numbers in these forums.

That's why you divide one single paragraph into several post as if you were an illiterate who can't write a complete paragraph.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 12:19:52 |Display all floors
calling into question his Peking U qualification, and even tarnishing the image of Peking U Committee for enrolling him!!  Haha, who do you think you are?  If you think smart play around with bombastic words and expressions can get you some support, you are over-estimnating your worth!  

Who do I think I am?

I am Homo sapiens, an inhabitant of Space Earth, and that gives me the right to evince my conviction of the sanctity of the dignity of Chinese women.

Since you brought up the question, let me ask you in return -- who do you think YOU are other than a small-time pickpocket/thief stealing insane words from a billionaire tycoon and then groundlessly maintaining the indefensible stance that he has already forsaken.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 12:22:48 |Display all floors
P.e.king U should never have admitted such a student in the first place and of course their inadvertent mistake is of great value to the re-constituted admissions committee for future reference.  

You are blasting away in nonsensical diatribe while trying to suppress others from expressing their relevant opinions.

You are here all day and have obviously become a valuable piece of trash to jack up the numbers in these forums.

That's why you divide one single paragraph into several posts as if you were an illiterate who can't write a single paragraph with logical coherence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 12:24:11 |Display all floors
The university should never have admitted such a student in the first place and of course their inadvertent mistake is of great value to the re-constituted admissions committee for future reference.  

You are blasting away in nonsensical diatribe while trying to suppress others from expressing their relevant opinions by castigating them as 'irrelevant.'

That's why you divide one single paragraph into several posts as if you were an illiterate who can't write a single paragraph with logical coherence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 12:26:54 |Display all floors
They should never have admitted such a student in the first place and of course their inadvertent mistake is of great value to the re-constituted adm com.mittee for future reference.  

You are blasting away in nonsensical diatribe while trying to suppress others from expressing their relevant opinions by castigating them as 'irrelevant.'

You are here all day and have obviously become a valuable piece of trailer-park trrassh to jack up the numbers in these forums.

That's why you divide one single paragraph into several posts as if you were an illiterate who can't write a single logically-coherent paragraph.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 12:30:52 |Display all floors
They should never have admitted such a person in the first place and of course their inadvertent mistake is of great value for future reference just as in the case of Stern Hu.  

You are blasting away in utter disarray in logic and thought processes while trying to suppress others from expressing their opinions by castigating them as 'irrelevant.'

You are here all day and have obviously become a valuable piece of trailer-park tampon.

That's why you divide one single paragraph into several posts as if you were an illiterate who can't write a single logically-coherent paragraph.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 12:31:15 |Display all floors
They should never have admitted such a person in the first place and of course their inadvertent mistake is of great value for future reference just as in the case of Stern Hu.  

You are blasting away in utter disarray in logic and thought processes while trying to suppress others from expressing their opinions by castigating them as 'irrelevant.'

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.