Author: ceciliazhang

Depraved Chinese women are bringing the country down, says education billionaire    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-24 11:19:35 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-24 11:05
"Who and what gives you authority to blast away at 700 million Chinese women calling them names wh ...
Just like whoi gave YOU the authority to blast at Michael Yu for expressing his opinion, calling into question his Peking U qualification,

Michael Yu at least has the intelligence to know he made a mistake and came out making an apology for his mistake.

You were embarrassed by his apology and felt you had lost face because of his apology and instead of owning up to the mistake, insist on making a scene here like a spolit brattt denying your own culpability in your own slanderous behavior

You are a lowlife without any shame or character to speak of.

Yesterday I wasn't here when you started launching personal attacks against me, and as your cowardly personality demonstrated for all to see, you just went on and on and on in my absence to try to lessen your burden of guilt.

It didn't work, and no one has come to your assistance because even the most dimwitted laowai knows it is wrong to make such a sweeping accusation against half the population of a nation -- and that MINU ONE demonstrated to everyone here what kind of a lowlife you are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 11:26:11 |Display all floors
CD does not need you to speak for them; they can jolly well do it themselves if they think fit!  I have been with Forum long enough to know that, perhaps even longer than you!  You make all sorts of spurious claims, using CD's name to give your post some veneer of respectability!

Nope, I've already said that in deference to them I didn't want to enter a street brawl, but since they have not deleted your personal attacks I now have their permission to launch a counter-attack, and unless you apologize to all Chinese women for your insolence I can be here all day to keep you locked up in the lunatic asylum.

The only one needing a veneer of respectability is you, for you are totally naked.

All that the spectators can see is -- one inch of air.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 11:40:45 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-24 11:12
Dinosaurs had been on earth longer than any human has, and yet they have all disappeared.  

You b ...

"You are the one hiding behind the claim of having been a long-time resident here to avoid arrest, and that's exactly the behavior of a small-time thief and pickpocket."

You have decended into the gutter again, with persoanl attacks, just like I pointed out yesterday!  Don't delude yourself with linguistics acrobatics, no one is impressed, certainly not me!  I take posters at their comments, not their display of bombastic words!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 11:44:20 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-24 10:55
You don't have to go overboard with your display of patriotism; it's just one man's viewpoint, and ...

Nope, you can say that Charles Manson's murdering Sharon Tate in 1968 was only one man's action, and it shouldn't have been the concern of the general public.

But this guy was representative of a whole panoply of hippie misfits who needed to be taught a lesson.

Since it wasn't yet the time of the internet revolution and no netizens could congregate to denounce him, still there was a significant of conscientious citizens who rallied to the government's cause and arrested the whole gang.

You are one of a very small gang of forum gangsters who aren't just expressing your personal opinion, you are here to agitate against the moral fiber of Chinese society by describing half of its population as 'depraved.'

You were the one fawning over this education billionaire and agreeing with what he was saying, but here you are trying to obfuscate the issue by saying you don't care if he is a billionaire. making it sound like you are occupying the moral high ground and opposing the elite.

What you are doing is nothing more than sucking up to his platform initially but upon seeing that he wanted to make amends for his mistake, still wouldn't give up on your bad judgment and repent.

That is the sure mark of a cowardly bottom-feeder with NO character.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 11:46:38 |Display all floors
Nope, you can say that Charles Manson's murdering Sharon Tate in 1968 was only one man's action, and it shouldn't have been the concern of the general public.

But this guy was representative of a whole panoply of hippie misfits who needed to be taught a lesson.

Since it wasn't yet the time of the internet revolution and no netizens could congregate to denounce him, still there was a significant sector of conscientious citizens who rallied to the government's cause and helped to arrest the whole gang.

You are one of a very small gang of forum gangsters who aren't just expressing your personal opinion, you are here to agitate against the moral fiber of Chinese society by describing half of its population as 'depraved.'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 11:57:15 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-24 11:05
"Who and what gives you authority to blast away at 700 million Chinese women calling them names wh ...

But this guy was representative of a whole panoply of misfits who needed to be taught a lesson.

Since it wasn't yet the time of the internet revolution and no netizens could congregate to denounce him, still there was a significant segment of conscientious citizens who rallied to the government's cause and helped to arrested Manson and his cohorts.

This Yu guy took the chance and from that moment on he became the lame target who sowed the wind and reaped the whirlwind.

There is nothing more cowardly and nonsensical than trying to defend a culprit even after he had apologized in public.

It obviously was your own skin that you were trying to save -- hairless skin that wouldn't exist after I am through with you today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 12:03:36 |Display all floors
Just like whoi gave YOU the authority to blast at Michael Yu for expressing his opinion, calling into question his Peking U qualification

The man has already tried to make amends of his error by coming forth to apologize in no uncertain terms.

It is you who are still trying to defend his mistake simply because you felt YOU had lost face.

Don't give us this high-sounding crap as if you didn't care about your dirty face but were only trying to express your opinion about 'depraved' Chinese women.

That you are a clueless and selfish hypocrite is apparent for all to see.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.