Author: ceciliazhang

Depraved Chinese women are bringing the country down, says education billionaire    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-23 14:10:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-23 14:17

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 14:14:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-23 14:15
HailChina! Post time: 2018-11-23 05:37
I have never heard a single person say that Ivanka is Trumps wife. It would have to be an extremel ...
I have never heard a single person say that I.vanka is Trumps wife. It would have to be an extremely low information individual to not know that I.vanka is Trumps daughter. Didn't they see The Apprentice? They have not seen or read about Trumps wife since Trump entered politics? They don't know of his ex wife and I.vankas mother? Even rednecks and swamp people know this stuff so who is saying it? So no not everybody says that I.vanka is Trumps wife.

HailChina:

Agreed.  That's why I used it as an example about ridiculous statements like the one this 'education billionaire' is making before his public apology.

That's why anyone making a broad statement like this guy is making about Chinese women's 'depravity' is in the same category of derangement asking for a good spanking.

With his potential to exert either good or bad influence over society, the guy owes it to the public not to make nonsensical remarks which reflect poorly on his judgmental capacity.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-11-23 14:16:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 14:22:55 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-23 13:46
"In deference to the CD people (for they have a job to do here), I refuse to be drawn into a street ...

To whom the bell tolls.

It works every time.

When I say jump you ask "How high?" and not "Jump? It's cold out there."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 14:28:31 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-11-23 14:16
Hmm.

Hmm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 14:37:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-23 16:22
markwu Post time: 2018-11-23 10:15
“Chinese women pick men based on their ability to make money and they don’t care if they are good people. Chinese women’s depravity has led to the fall of the country,” Yu told an education summit in Shanghai on Sunday." (Michael Yu)

It has three parts:

(c) Since statements (1) and (2) are inconclusive, how did he conclude statement (3) as a consequence of statements (1) and (2) ?

That's exactly the point.

The guy knows he has made an illogical statement.

I've got a feeling he wants to kick up a firestorm in order to generate publicity for his business.

Now he's got some free publicity -- everyone knows he is in the business of 'education' now.

As to who or what he is supposed to be teaching -- your guess is as good as mine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 14:43:41 |Display all floors
Like I said, laowais hail from all corners of the world -- blacks, Indians, whites -- and they consist of both men and women.  

Usually they are getting married because they fall in love while studying or engaging in business here, just like some Chinese workers are marrying locals in other countries after they have worked there for several years.

The only difference is that traditionally Chinese parents have more respect for the institution of marriage itself, thinking of it as a milestone in their child's life and an opportunity to enlarge the family's social circle of influence.  They usually have only a faint idea of where Ukraine or Nigeria is, but they welcome their sons-in-law and daughters-in-law with open and genuine feelings.  

That's why one of the seven tribes of Israel disappeared in China after they arrived in the capital city of Northern Song Dynasty (960-1127 A.D.) -- the only tribe that was absorbed into the local culture anywhere in the world -- and the main reason is that they weren't discriminated against in China, and so intermarried with Han Chinese in enough numbers that they have become part of the Chinese people.

Do you think they would have intermarried with the Hans if they felt discriminated by the locals in any way?  

That is the greatness of Chinese civilization.

You yourself seem to be resisting to be absorbed into the Chinese nation -- demanding this and that in the arguments here in these forums as if you own this place -- but obviously you have still chosen to live in China despite your verbal protests against this and that custom or practice, and by your own admission have learned a splatter of Chinese to get by.  

If you are a laowai woman, I can come to you and within one week I can convince you how absolutely irresistible a Chinese man is, and you would have no more cause for complaint.

But since you are such a grouchy laowai man spending so much time here complaining about married laowai men -- making the groundless claim that they are all losers who can't find mates in their own countries --  I can only say that you are actually quite pitiable in your lonely circumstances.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.