Author: ceciliazhang

Depraved Chinese women are bringing the country down, says education billionaire    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-23 13:39:05 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-23 12:55
"but like I said, you should ask around and see if you truly want to get on the wrong side of me."

Hmmm,

A lot of diarrhea I am witnessing here today, npn.

Listen, I know you are a hot-headed fellow prone to make hasty comments about everything you see and hear in these forums, and you wouldn't even let people like this education billionaire make his apologies afterwards.

I can sense that you are so hot-headed that you want to jump out of these electrons to challenge Bruce Lee with your match-sticks against his Nunchaku sticks.

The only person I can see turning into another Senecca is you.

Look at all these personal attacks.  

In deference to the CD people (for they have a job to do here), I refuse to be drawn into a street brawl against small-time pickpockets with my Nunchakus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 13:44:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-11-23 13:59
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-23 13:39
Hmmm,

"and you wouldn't even let people like this education billionaire make his apologies afterwards."

Nope, I am entitled to express my opinion, which is that he needn't have apologised as he had done no wrong!  That is very different from the way you put it;  as if I had the power to stop him from apologising!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 13:46:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-11-23 14:02
Hmmm,

"In deference to the CD people (for they have a job to do here), I refuse to be drawn into a street brawl against small-time pickpockets with my Nunchakus."

See what I mean?  Now you are likening me to "small- time pickpockets"!  You are fond of using abrasive language on your opponents.  You are prone to personal attacks, but I can take it.  I forgive you for your lack of decorum!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 13:49:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-11-23 13:49
Hmmm,

"In deference to the CD people (for they have a job to do here), I refuse to be drawn into a street brawl against small-time pickpockets with my Nunchakus."

That's a nice way of saying you really have no case against me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 13:57:03 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-11-23 05:37
I have never heard a single person say that Ivanka is Trumps wife. It would have to be an extremel ...

Not the part about Ivanka.  I just use the ridiculous nature of that assertion about Ivanka to illustrate what can go wrong if we make a broad statement like the one you made on post #10:

"If everybody says Chinese women........."

Did you notice that when we quote something from another poster, we only see the top part of the quoted passage?  That's what happened.

I was only referring to the lower portion about women 40-44 being desirable mates, not the top portion that appears and says about Ivanka.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 13:57:23 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-23 12:51
Of course he is entitled to speak his mind.  That's not the issue here, npn.

He is not a street ha ...

I don't come to Forum to exchange pleasantries with anyone; I come to express my opinion, you may not agree with me, and that is fine.  I have to be honest with myself by speaking out what I thought, not saying things that please you or anyone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 14:03:50 |Display all floors
HailChina:

In reply to your post #24:

Not the part about I.vanka.

When we quote something from another poster in this forum, we only see the top part of the quoted passage.

I was only referring to the lower portion about women 40-44 being desirable mates, not I.vanka.  

You might want to go back to your post #10 to see that I was making a parallel statement so that you could understand where I was coming from.

Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.