Author: ceciliazhang

Depraved Chinese women are bringing the country down, says education billionaire    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-23 12:14:27 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-23 06:12
Sometimes you can be correct and those are you pnp days.

Sometimes you are seriously out of whack ...

"From beginning to end this is a farcical topic reflecting poor judgment on the part of the billionaire to harbor such a thought in the first place and to air it publicly in the second."

The man is entitled to speak his mind; it is worse for people like you to condemn him, and try to silence him.  If nothing else, Yu has broached a topic that people like you prefer not to talk about although the problem does exist!  You are the proverbial ostrich which buries its head in the sand, and pretend all is fine and dandy!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 12:27:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-11-23 12:39
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-21 10:29
I agree with Miss Zhang Yuqi.

All these years of education at Peking University are for naught in t ...

"All these years of education at Peking University are for naught in the case of this gentleman, showing that a man who's made it in the business world could be a nutcase anywhere anytime.

The admissions committee at Peking University should be reshuffled for producing the likes of this chap and that Hu guy who spied for Australia's Rio Pinto and caused 720 billion in Chinese losses in the Iron Ore industry.  "

How low can you go!  
Now you are dragging the man's Peking U education into this discussion, which is totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with his comments!!  He could well be a primary school educated man but still has the right to make the same comment.  You have even cast doubt on the committe of Peking U; that is shameful; you are engaging in gutter politics, draggging everyone in even when they are not remotely connected with this topic!  Cease and desist!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 12:51:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-23 12:52
pnp Post time: 2018-11-23 12:14
"From beginning to end this is a farcical topic reflecting poor judgment on the part of the billio ...

Of course he is entitled to speak his mind.  That's not the issue here, npn.

He is not a street hawker prying his trade in selling umbrellas and speaking his mind about the weather.

He is an 'education billionaire' whose words exert considerable social influence in China, and his bad judgment reflects on the kind of 'education' he is selling to the public -- a man with no heart is like a pumpkin with no seeds -- a fake.

The farcically preposterous posture you are assuming here -- as if YOU can be the arbiter of whether CHINESE women are 'depraved,' -- is unwarranted.

Up to now we are still in good terms because I can see that you are like that proverbial baker trying to poke his fingers into all pies, and I am still assuming that you have good intentions while making your hurried assertions, but like I said, you should ask around and see if you truly want to get on the wrong side of me.

In the least, you should give the man a chance to retract his hastily-made statement which was in such poor taste that it casts doubt on everything else that he stands for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 12:55:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-11-23 12:56
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-23 12:51

He is not a street ha ...

"but like I said, you should ask around and see if you truly want to get on the wrong side of me."

Threats don't work on me!  I am here purely for discussion, I am not getting personal, never will be. I will continue to express my opinion withoiut fear or favor, no ill intention meant, unlike the China basher who has rightly been banned!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 12:57:35 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-23 12:27
"All these years of education at Peking University are for naught in the case of this gentleman, sh ...

You should retract this statement.

I am giving you a chance.

If I don't see the retraction you will be spanked hard, npn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 13:00:13 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-23 12:51

He is not a street ha ...

"He is an 'education billionaire' whose words exert considerable .."

Sorry, can't agree with you on that!  I can't be bothered whether a comment comes from a billionaire or a humble fishmonger; I treat all comments equally.  It's people like you who look at wealth as added strength in his comments that get all worked up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 13:13:50 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-23 12:57
You should retract this statement.

I am giving you a chance.

I am waiting to see how low you would go!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.