Author: ceciliazhang

Depraved Chinese women are bringing the country down, says education billionaire    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-24 10:31:22 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-23 15:11
Oh yes, just keep on walking in dark streets whistling and pretending to be braver than brave.

It ...

I don't need your approval, or for that matter, the approval of anyone here, for what I say, as long I say so without malice and am honest with my opinion.  If I were found wanting, as you want readers to believe, CD would have thrown me out long ago, like it did to your friend seneca!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 10:52:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-24 11:07
Yu is absolutely right!  Any casual observer can see that!   Chinese women shamelessly chase after wealth.  They demand 'house and car' before talking with men about possible marriage;  money comes first, love and morals come later!   Then they fall over themselves chasing wealthy men with poor morals, disregarding how the men obtain their wealth, such as from corruption,  dishonest business dealings, drug trafficking, pyramid selling etc etc!   And they don't mind men who are heavy chain smokers and womenisers, as long as they bring home money; even bringing home secondhand smoke to their wives and kids is  acceptable as long as they are rich!

Obviously CD wants me to teach you a lesson.

Oh yes, here I can see you are obviously talking about your mother.

Like mom, like son.

Please convey my sympathetic regards to her for innocently forgetting to take Birth-Control-Pills nine months before you were born, and here you are shaming her by using gutter language to defame 700 Chinese women minus one -- the Chief's wife -- showing that you are as low as it comes as far as character goes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 10:55:47 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-24 10:52

Oh yes, here I can see you are obviously talking abo ...

You don't have to go overboard with your display of patriotism; it's just one man's viewpoint, and as I said, he is entitled to express his opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 10:59:53 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-24 10:31
I don't need your approval, or for that matter, the approval of anyone here, for what I say, as lo ...

Didn't I tell you to take your meds, you unmitigated lowlife?

Who and what gives you authority to blast away at 700 million Chinese women calling them names when they are unable to defend themselves here because of the language barrier?

HailChina is correct in stating that "Modesty is related to shame. No modesty no shame. Not having shame is a bad thing - you could be naked and not even know it."

You have no shame and no character.

I gave you one day to repent and here you are blasting away again.

Normally I care only about major international issues and have no time for small-time pick-pockets like you.

But today is your day and I'll accompany you all day if I have to or unless you apologize to all Chinese women for your curses and insolence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 11:00:11 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-24 10:52

Oh yes, here I can see you are obviously talking abo ...

You always make huge assumptions, like saying here that CD wants you to teach me a lesson!  Hohoho, Xmas is not here yet!  
CD does not need you to speak for them; they can jolly well do it themselves if they think fit!  I have been with Forum long enough to know that, perhaps even longer than you!  You make all sorts of spurious claims, using CD's name to give your post some veneer of respectability!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 11:05:21 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-24 10:59
Didn't I tell you to take your meds, you unmitigated lowlife?

Who and what gives you authority to ...

"Who and what gives you authority to blast away at 700 million Chinese women calling them names when they are unable to defend themselves here because of the language barrier?"

Just like whoi gave YOU the authority to blast at Michael Yu for expressing his opinion, calling into question his Peking U qualification, and even tarnishing the image of Peking U Committee for enrolling him!!  Haha, who do you think you are?  If you think smart play around with bombastic words and expressions can get you some support, you are over-estimnating your worth!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-24 11:12:51 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-24 11:00
You always make huge assumptions, like saying here that CD wants you to teach me a lesson!  Hohoho ...

Dinosaurs had been on earth longer than any human has, and yet they have all disappeared.  

You being a long-term resident here doesn't mean anything because your substandard posts mean nothing to them.

Senecca was here earlier than you did, and see what happened to him.

You are the one hiding behind the claim of having been a long-time resident here to avoid arrest, and that's exactly the behavior of a small-time thief and pickpocket.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.