Author: ceciliazhang

Depraved Chinese women are bringing the country down, says education billionaire    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-23 14:49:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-23 14:51

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 15:11:51 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-23 12:55
"but like I said, you should ask around and see if you truly want to get on the wrong side of me."

Oh yes, just keep on walking in dark streets whistling and pretending to be braver than brave.

It's okay to admit you are on the wrong side of history in your haste to agree with a billionaire.

And we also noticed while you decried about your inability to find any good in Chinese women, almost in the same breath you tried to flatter others in high places.

So you must be thinking about yourself when you launched a personal attack against me and calling me 'low' for defending Chinese women.

The only one you need to worry about is you, npn.  No one else needs your 'forgiveness' or other illusions of grandeur.

Please remember to take your meds tonight for your manifest symptoms of schizophrenic psychosis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 15:48:29 |Display all floors
How low can you go!  
Now you are dragging the man's Peking U education into this discussion, which is totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with his comments!!  He could well be a primary school educated man but still has the right to make the same comment.  You have even cast doubt on the committe of Peking U; that is shameful; you are engaging in gutter politics, draggging everyone in even when they are not remotely connected with this topic!  Cease and desist!!

The only one that needs to 'cease and desist' is -- unfortunately -- you again.

Low? Gutter politics? Peking U not susceptible to criticism?

No use of double standards allowed.  

Hear me?  No use of double standards allowed.

On the one hand you are trying to hide under the umbrella of free speech and attack half of the population of China and calling them 'depraved' when obviously that description fits only small-time pickpockets -- a group of thieves whom you quickly and voluntarily identified with.

On the other you are trying to stop me from criticizing the admissions committee of Peking University for producing graduates like this guy and that Stern Hu fellow at Rio Tinto whose spying work on behalf of Australia led to Y 720 billion (roughly $US 120 billion) losses for China, and say this is irrelevant?

The more I look into your previous remarks the more pity I feel for you.

You are sick with schizophrenic psychosis with frank illusions of grandeur, but at least you can take medications for that.

The sickness that has no cure is the lack of character in a man.

While you relentlessly keep on trashing the reputation of Chinese women in general by calling them "depraved," we have noticed that in the same breath you were flattering those Chinese women in high places.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 15:53:07 |Display all floors
How low can you go!  
Now you are dragging the man's P.eking U education into this discussion, which is totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with his comments!!  He could well be a primary school educated man but still has the right to make the same comment.  You have even cast doubt on the committe of Pe.king U; that is shameful; you are engaging in gutter politics, draggging everyone in even when they are not remotely connected with this topic!  Cease and desist!!

The only one that needs to 'cease and desist' is -- unfortunately -- you again.

Low? Gutter politics? Pe.king U not susceptible to criticism?

No use of double standards allowed.  

Hear me?  No use of double standards allowed.

On the one hand you are trying to hide under the umbrella of free speech while attacking half of the population of China and calling them 'depraved' when obviously that description fits only small-time pickpockets -- a group of thieves with whom you quickly and voluntarily identified.

On the other you are trying to stop me from criticizing the admissions committee of Pe.king University for producing graduates like this guy and that Stern Hu fellow at Rio Tinto whose spy.ing work on behalf of the Aussies led to Y 720 billion (roughly $US 120 billion) losses for China, and say this is irrelevant?

The more I look into your previous remarks the more pity I feel for you.

You are sick with schizophrenic psychosis with frank illusions of grandeur, but at least you can take medications for that.

The sickness that has no cure is the lack of character in a man.

While you relentlessly keep on trashing the reputation of Chinese women in general by calling them "depraved," we have noticed that in the same breath you were flattering those Chinese women in high places.

Oh yes, talking about low of the lowest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 16:18:49 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-23 13:57
I don't come to Forum to exchange pleasantries with anyone; I come to express my opinion, you may  ...

Whether you are 'being honest' or not isn't up for you to decide.

Many times a serial killer's mother would testify in court that her dear Bobby was a choirboy at church when he was little.

It is the lack of character that concerns us here in this forum.

You think it is okay to call 700 million Chinese women 'depraved' with just one exception that you highly praised elsewhere in these forums.

You ATTACKED me by calling me 'low' and 'using gutter politics' in defending Chinese women while you regard your own gibberish as your right to free speech.

And you wouldn't even let the man admit he was wrong because that would put you in an embarrassing situation.

So instead of righting your own wrong, you came out to try to undo his apology simply because as an anti-social agitator, you feel you've lost face in supporting his original platform.

No more sense of shame left in you after taking all those meds -- that's the final verdict.

The eerie spectacle of the alley cat throwing a javelin at Achilles is now duly recorded.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-23 16:30:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-11-23 18:45:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.