Author: appleeater

Xi: China-Japan ties 'have returned to the right track' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-3 14:00:02 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-3 12:28
Don't you recognise the moniker?  Very similar to the banned Seneca; could it be his ghost out to  ...

Of course I know him.

That's why I made sure I was the first to welcome him.

If CD had been corrupted or forced by outside forces to accommodate him, I'd never write for CD again.

But I trust that they are giving him one more chance to show that he can return the favor by truly respecting the Chinese people and their nation.

And please follow my example and talk to him.

Thank you all for welcoming him as I do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-3 14:23:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-11-3 14:24
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-3 14:00
Of course I know him.

That's why I made sure I was the first to welcome him.

I have my doubts, he spells it with double C, the previous one had only one C. Could it be a decoy?  But watch his future posts and you will be able to tell because the leopard never changes its spots, if he is the old chap, his language style will expose himself!  Btw when he was banned he was a VIP Member, this one is a Primary Member!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-3 14:30:21 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-3 09:10
I completely agree with you.  Diaoyu Island is Chinese and there are historical records to reflect ...
The real issue is perception.

True. Since it is subjective and not based on facts, problem arises.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-3 14:51:26 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-3 14:23
I have my doubts, he spells it with double C, the previous one had only one C. Could it be a decoy? ...

Yes, I know this is his new moniker.

He is hesitating to write because he's not sure if he would be welcomed.

So his first steps are very tentative.

But we need to help him adjust to his new moniker because he is now like a blindfolded patient just out of cataract surgery.

When he opens his eyes again hopefully he will be able to see China in a new light.

This man has one great strength -- he is capable of deep love for what he believes in.

Right now he has this misconception of China and her people, but if he can give us a chance to show him what we truly are, he is capable of reciprocating the love we can give him.

The reason why I know CD is not being forced to let him keep his new moniker is because I am still experiencing much difficulty logging in as of today -- it shows the welcome message after you 'login' the first time, but then it quickly jumps back to the previous screen before the login.  

Of course you might say that I am dealing with a snake and will be bitten by it again, but from the first day of my interaction with him I had no personal gripes against him.  It was purely because his remarks had repeatedly been hateful and full of disinformation bordering on hubris and intentional slander.

But like I said, I have a feeling he will do well with this new lease of life and so we must treat him with respect and friendliness unless I am proven to be wrong about him.

Then please blame it all on me for my misjudgment of him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-3 15:16:05 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-3 14:51
Yes, I know this is his new moniker.

He is hesitating to write because he's not sure if he would  ...

"It was purely because his remarks had repeatedly been hateful and full of disinformation bordering on hubris and intentional slander."

He reminds me of the compulsive liar in the White House!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-3 17:14:19 |Display all floors
Senecca Post time: 2018-11-2 18:41
I can see the Japan-China relationship not lasting long

I can see the ghost of seneca not lasting long.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-3 19:26:50 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2018-11-3 14:30
True. Since it is subjective and not based on facts, problem arises.

This is a sticky issue.

Diaoyudao, called Senkaku Island by the Japanese, have been recorded in China's history books and mariners' journals as China's territory since ancient times.

Since most Europeans don't know the Chinese language, it is hard to convince them to take the sovereignty issue seriously because they do not have direct visual evidence for the claim.  It will take us time to present such evidence in any International Court of Law because the latter is usually manned by China's foes as was the case involving arbitration of island sovereignty in the Nansha Islands in the South China Sea.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.