Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese tourists brutally treated by Swedish police   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-9-27 15:48:23 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-9-27 15:05
Hmm,
Swedish television show joked about Chinese people eating dogs and defecating in public.
  I ...

i have seen it. its not that bad at all.......a bit like The washing powder advert in china with the black man....that was much worse actually..
but i doubt just one incident is behind this fall out
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-27 16:13:59 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-9-27 15:48
i have seen it. its not that bad at all.......a bit like The washing powder advert in china with t ...

Not that bad eh?

Rape is not that bad until it is your mom, your sis or your daughter is the victim.

How come all Zs have the same level of intelligence?

Minus 250.

Er bai wu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-27 16:28:59 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-9-27 13:58
"It is common knowledge that there is a glass ceiling for top banking jobs in Wall Street for Chin ...

Re-read my post.  That's exactly what I am saying.  Either a Jew or an Indian from india, but never a Chinese, heads each and every banking institution in New York.

Maybe that's because they can speak Yiddish without any accent and Jehovah really likes it.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-9-27 16:37:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2018-9-27 17:18
wchao37 Post time: 2018-9-27 16:13
Not that bad eh?

Rape is not that bad until it is your mom, your sis or your daughter is the vict ...

freedom of expression applies in Sweden.......obviously something you are not familier with
if you dont agree with it, just stay away from these countries....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-9-27 17:20:11 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-9-27 15:05
Hmm,
Swedish television show joked about Chinese people eating dogs and defecating in public.
  I ...

bbc cannot be accessed in china now...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-27 18:58:47 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-9-27 16:37
freedom of expression applies in Sweden.......obviously something you are not familier with
if you  ...

re: "freedom of expression applies in Sweden.......obviously something you are not familier with
if you dont agree with it, just stay away from these countries...."

Rest assured, we will until the climate changes...

Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Loefven has been voted out of the job by a majority of parliament – the first Swedish prime minister to be ousted ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-28 02:36:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.