Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese tourists brutally treated by Swedish police   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-9-25 18:39:39 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-9-24 17:47
Olof Palme

Olof Palme was liquidated on Feb 28 1986 by the usual suspects with the collaboration of ...

More of your anti-semitic  tr0lling.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-25 18:40:16 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-9-25 06:48
Heavily Censored

I am being heavily censored on this thread.

Correct

Everyone is at this moment on every thread.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-9-25 19:41:36 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2018-9-17 18:57
Sorry to learn that incident.

I am getting one side messege but if I could read the Swedish side st ...
  1. They might remember they are not PRINCE of KSA sleeping in the Riz lobby.
Copy code
What relevance this "wise" comment has with the subject ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-25 20:47:02 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-9-25 14:05
Mr. Psycho Seneca

The only pseudo-anything is you.  Seneca is the name of an Native American trib ...

Great,
That ol'chap of mine had it coming

Not that it'll change him, He got the protection of certain lads within this forum...

But fuming he is

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-26 07:04:39 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-9-25 18:39
More of your anti-semitic  tr0lling.

Trail

The trail of blood goes on and on - the Czar, Lord Moyne, Count Bernadotte, the Kennedy's, James Forrestal, the Nehru/ Gandhi families, Olof Palme, Anna Lind, the Bhutto's and who knows who else.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-26 11:58:12 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-9-25 20:47
Great,
That ol'chap of mine had it coming

' Not that it'll change him, He got the protection of certain lads within this forum...'

Many have the same suspicion, that he is protected by someones in Forum; that's why he gets away again and again with his trangressions of Forum rules!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-27 00:18:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-9-27 00:20
Saul Post time: 2018-9-25 21:06
You chinese have quite the fascination with the anus.

Just play into the stereotype of gay little ...

Nope, wrong observation, Saul.

As one of Jesus' presumed disciples, you should have known that the reason why Jewish-tribe sizes have remained so small in spite of their thousands of years of history is because they are so inward-looking.

For example, Judaism is much older than Christianity or Islam, and yet the number of followers of Judaism can be counted on the spokes of a small abacus.

And you guys have such a fascination with things Chinese that you are all congregating here in this Chinese forum -- from the previous "chairman" on down.

So the ones truly held spellbound by Chinese annnuses are the likes of Z_you.

You are reminded that "up your arse" is a Western expression that is a figure of speech and not a physical act.

So your attempt to confound the readers by mixing the two is fruitless.

It might just be a Freudian slip that it is actually you guys that prefer the physical act over the figure of speech.

Listen, I wouldn't go there further if I were you simply because I don't know you from Erehwon -- nowhere spelt backwards -- and I still want to think of you in friendly terms, unless you give me cause to do otherwise, and then you will find that you have picked the wrong Chinese annnnus to sniff.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.