Author: ceciliazhang

Woman spends half a million yuan saving stray dogs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-8-13 14:43:26 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-8-12 16:51
I am not a busy body to go scold people who spend millions on....., that is their tight.  I am onl ...

just as it's none of your business to scold the woman who spends her own money on stray dogs.  that's her right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-14 11:23:04 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2018-8-13 14:43
just as it's none of your business to scold the woman who spends her own money on stray dogs.  tha ...

Of course not, I don't scold people who want to waste their money on stray dogs; I am merely expressing a persoanl opinion, as every thread posted here invites comments, good or bad!  I've known of people who waste their money on stray cats too, with house full of strays,  but I never posted it on Forum because it doesn't concern me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-20 20:39:29 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-8-11 00:11
Sure, it is her money, but sad to see her spending it foolishly on stray dogs instead of on poor p ...

Sad, to you, not to anyone else.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.