Views: 16075|Replies: 43

How Instagram Photos Are All Starting To Look The Same [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-8-2 10:11:07 |Display all floors
(Bored Panda) Did you ever scroll through Instagram and get a nagging sense of deja vu? There is a reason why. Insta Repeat is an account dedicated to highlighting the 'visual sameness' of many Instagram pics, tracking the 'trends' of influencers who see where the likes are and follow along to the same places, and strike the same poses.

An anonymous 27-year-old from Anchorage, Alaska, is the brains behind the account. The filmmaker and artist told Photoshelter that “A purpose of Insta Repeat is to critique originality in media creation through the lens (pun intended) of this one ‘genre’ of Instagram photography accounts.”

Living in Alaska, a huge wilderness where so many 'adventurers' come to explore, she was struck by how the same few places and scenarios kept showing up again and again on her feed. “I have noticed it in general on a lot of different platforms and media and have been guilty of it myself for sure,” she told Bored Panda. “Artists and creators fall into patterns. But I think that what is happening on Instagram is more extreme.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-2 10:11:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-2 10:11:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-2 10:11:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-2 10:12:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-2 10:12:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-2 10:12:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.