Author: SEARU

Forumites should focus more energy on meaningful things  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-11 10:15:34 |Display all floors
futureone168 Post time: 2018-7-11 09:49
It is 9:46am on Wednesday, please everybody pay attention to the time and not being fooled by irres ...

For every nation it is necessary to adjust the direction of education and improve the management so that fit the requirement of the new era!
It seems that Searu has noticed the disadvantage of our schooling earlier than his colleagues and try to find out the bottom reasons and offer workable solution to the problem.
But some ‘evil’  enemy are so afraid of such new force that they always do kinds of resistance as they can!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 10:28:07 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-11 09:52
your magic English?

Come on! The narrow environment of yours decides what friends you make.

I respect everybody, poor or rich, healthy or in illness!
Who teach you to look down others in ‘low’ social status?

Where is your concept of human rights?
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 10:37:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 11:08:51 |Display all floors
futureone168 Post time: 2018-7-11 10:47
Do you respect the trust from your students or their patents by misusing lots of time in teaching  ...

Yes, I do!  I feel pity for countless Chinese students who spend long hours on lessons with  bitter fruits as reward due to their poorer working style if compared with their foreign counterparts! I want to save the situation by all means!  If without the self-revolution, our nation would miss the great chance for progress!
For an example: We are taught to learn knowledge. That slogan is wrong although you can see it everywhere in China! To replace it, we should say 'To guide student to learn how to think through limited knowledge!"

How to think in a musical way is more important than what others have got through thinking!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 11:29:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-7-11 11:34
seneca Post time: 2018-7-11 09:44
Some posters attack even the most innocent forumite for no valid reason. It is a disgrace. I am not  ...

Our editors should play their duty to keep  the noisy sound out of 'the Great Church' and let our normal discussion go on smoothly!
Just now I have noticed that one comment from that forumite has been blocked!  Thanks for our sensitive editors whose instant reaction is so great!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 11:37:24 |Display all floors
To futureone, got alerted to your post, but can't find it. Pls repost.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 11:42:37 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-7-11 11:29
Our editors should play their duty to keep  the noisy sound out of 'the Great Church' and let our n ...

Now all of his writings have been hidden by our moderator since those comments were nothing but  rubbish personal attacking to others!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.