Author: emanreus

China rebuffs US request to discuss airline 'Taiwan' demand [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-27 13:46:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-27 13:35
But now we are talking about the theft of people from foreign cultures by China, a forced sinicisa ...

"`W`hat keeps you from asking that China give these peoples their dignity and rights back???"

I remember you demanded, 'Free Tibet' in another thread!  Still haven't given up that call?  You have forgotten that Tibet is an integral part of China, and the whole world has acknowledged that!  Still flogging a dead horse!!  Pity you, time to move on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-27 13:48:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-27 13:37
Well, boob, many or most Taiwanese do, so who am I to stand against their own wish? The Chinese al ...

Would you advocate all minorities from all countries to do the same now? Why are you partial on this aspect?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-27 13:49:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-27 13:33
Says who? Ha. The poster who doesn't know that winter in East Africa is quite chilly and an attrac ...

" I definitely must avoid MALAYSIAN S~CHOOLS."

I know nothing about 'MALAYSIAN S~CHOOLS", you should ask your enemy, the Malaysian opponent of yours!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-27 13:49:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-27 13:52:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-27 13:55:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-27 13:52
You know nothing about Malaysian schools because your parents couldn't afford to enroll you in one ...

Ignored!  Off topic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-28 21:53:14 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-25 13:58
Oh, now you are playing with words; how about colonisation instead of invasion?  Does that sound m ...

Invasion uses militaries to take over a region and impose rule. Colonization generally does not. Any military force with a colony is there to provide protection from unknown/unforeseen dangers. Hitler invaded European countries. Japan invaded Asian-pacific countries. The English and French colonized North America. The ships were small, no more than 50 - 100 farmers, craftsmen, and others looking for a better life. They were welcomed by the native populations and worked alongside them until government in their home countries decided otherwise. Germany and Japan brought death and destruction right from the very start. The colonists did not. Spain, on the other hand invaded the South Americas and practically wiped out the Mayans and Incas in their search for gold and riches to take back to Spain.

There is a very big difference between "invading" and "colonizing".
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.