Author: emanreus

China rebuffs US request to discuss airline 'Taiwan' demand [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-11 07:13:51 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-10 10:14
a country without a king or queen, usually governed by elected representatives of the people and a ...

I kowtow to no one, least of all a little boy who doesn't even understand a simple definition.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 07:16:05 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-10 10:16
Right, your country invaded into North America and occuppied the land of native people. Your count ...

First of all, my little glowstick, armies invade. People exploring and wanting to make a better life for themselves do not. Second of all, my country was not involved in the Iraq conflict. If you are going to be an asinine little twerp, at least get your facts straight.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 09:04:46 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-11 06:45
Sorry, sonny, but Chinese law does not apply to me. I'll use the internationally accepted definiti ...

I accept your apology. Of course, China has no judisfiction to you, but since you use this forum which is subject to the law of China you should obey the law of China too, or you should quit. Obviously in your own country,  you know nothing about laws. That's why you rob the land from native people i.e. First Nation. Canada has very bad human rights record.
China is not the about Dictionary of Chinese characteristics, but dictionary helps the ingoramus like you understand the basic defintion that is accepted by the educated people worldwide, yet you fail to understand. It raises a question you are uneducated, and lack the basic knowledge. Pathetic boke!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 09:17:15 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-11 07:13
I kowtow to no one, least of all a little boy who doesn't even understand a simple definition.

No one? Do sing your national song to us, if you have no idea what the Queen refer to

The slavish mentality is branded in every thing of yours from your national anthem to your last name, knight which means your ancestor was just a dog of the king.

I suggest that you should change your last name to either King or Equal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 09:21:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-7-11 09:22
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-11 07:16
First of all, my little glowstick, armies invade. People exploring and wanting to make a better li ...

Of course, your country is involved in Iraqi war. Stop lying to the public.

Do you forget the Queen of the UK is also the head of Canada?

The hands of Canandians are stained with the innocent blood of Iraqi civilians. Shame on you.

What's more, your country brothers with Imperial USA.

I suggest you abolish the nasty queen who is a murder, killer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 09:22:54 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-11 07:09
The child is granted Chinese citizenship only at the will of the parents, and/or when the child ha ...

No, I don't allow since you ask my permission.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-11 13:04:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.