Author: emanreus

China rebuffs US request to discuss airline 'Taiwan' demand [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-10 09:59:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-7-10 10:03
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-10 08:22
I guess you have to be told again ... A child born in China, to a couple where one of them has for ...

I don't have to be told again, but you need to be told by me. Your remark is complete nonsense that try to intrerpret the law of China.

Chinese law of Nation AL ity is different from the USA one.

There are a total of 18 articles in Chinese Law of Nation Al ity. Please tell us which article supports your nonsensical remark.

Chinese Law of Nation ality doesn't grant foreigners' children to adopt CHinese  citi zen ship even if the child is born in China.
According to article 4, only one of the parents owns Chinese nation al ity, the child is granted Chinese citi zen ship, but it has to give up other citi zen ship.

According to the article 6, only the foreigners are without citi zen ship, and the foreigners live in China, and the children must be born in China, the child is granted with Chinese citi zen ship.

You need to pay me for educating you Chinese laws. Don't make a scene.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 10:11:51 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-10 08:30
Republic: a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives,  ...

a country without a king or queen, usually governed by elected representatives of the people and a president:
This is the definitin from presitigous English dictionary -Cambridge Dictionary.

Is President X   i a King in China? Do you understand what king/queen means?

Your silly queen is going to die, but the throne of her will be inherited by your adulterer King in waiting Charles.

Will Chinese President's daughter be the monarch of China? You must take too much pot, and get high. Do you understand what you are talking about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 10:14:52 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-10 08:30
Republic: a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives,  ...

a country without a king or queen, usually governed by elected representatives of the people and a president:
According to the defintion of Cambridge Dictionary, the above is what "republic" means. Do you go to school?

How does Chinese president become a king? You are such an ignoramus.

You need to kowtow to the muderer Queen who murdered Diana. Chinese peoplel don't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 10:16:41 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-10 08:03
What natural resources were stripped, and which countries were invaded?

Invasion: An invasion is  ...

Right, your country invaded into North America and occuppied the land of native people. Your country invaded into Iraq. Shame on you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 06:45:48 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-10 09:46
It is not you who defines sedition, but the law of Chinese. No matter whoever if they stay in Chin ...

Sorry, sonny, but Chinese law does not apply to me. I'll use the internationally accepted definition of the word, thank-you. Just because you are in China, does NOT mean you can change well-understood internationally accepted definitions of words. There is no such thing as a "Dictionary with Chinese Characteristics".
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 06:47:18 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-10 09:49
Again, you are ignoramus of Chinese politics. There's no such a representative of right to represe ...

A Federal Government IS a central government.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 07:09:09 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-10 09:59
I don't have to be told again, but you need to be told by me. Your remark is complete nonsense that ...

The child is granted Chinese citizenship only at the will of the parents, and/or when the child has reached the age of majority, which is 14, in China. If both parents are foreigners, they choose the citizenship of the child. Irregardless of whether one parent is a foreign national, or both parents, the parents choose the child's nationality, period!

Allow me to make your argument an untruth ... There is a young Chinese lady, in Zhuhai, that I know. She has two boys. Their father (her husband) is a British National. The parents broke up shortly before the boys were born. Those kids are "persona non grata". Since their parents are divorced, and no longer in contact, they cannot become British Citizens, but they cannot become Chinese citizens, either because, according to government authorities in Zhuhai, one of the parents is a foreign national, and he has to choose the children's nationality. The boys only speak Chinese, no English, even thought they have Chinese facial features and blonde, curly hair. They cannot go to school. They cannot get ID cards. Since they are not Chinese citizens, they cannot get a passport, therefore they are in the country illegally, yet they cannot be deported because they are citizens of no country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.