Author: emanreus

China rebuffs US request to discuss airline 'Taiwan' demand [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-10 08:03:55 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-9 13:46
You must be suffering from third degree amnesia; why no mention of Europeans who invaded, conquere ...

What natural resources were stripped, and which countries were invaded?

Invasion: An invasion is a military offensive in which large parts of combatants of one geopolitical entity aggressively enter territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of either conquering; liberating or re-establishing control or authority over a territory; forcing the partition of a country; altering the established government or gaining concessions from said government; or a combination thereof. An invasion can be the cause of a war, be a part of a larger strategy to end a war, or it can constitute an entire war in itself. Due to the large scale of the operations associated with invasions, they are usually strategic in planning and execution.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 08:10:05 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-9 15:41
China is never ever a country with single nation. I'm going to report your sedition.

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

How is Seneca inciting people to rebel? He hasn't told anyone to rise up. He hasn't told anyone to riot. He hasn't told anyone anything that could even be remotely considered to be seditious in any way, shape, or form.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 08:17:14 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-9 15:47
Taiwan is not a country. It doesn't has the authority to represent China to apologize.

Taiwan is  ...

It may not have the right to represent the PRC, but it DOES have the right to represent itself. Every State, County, City, Town, Village, Country, Province and Territory has the right to self-representation. Keep in mind that self-representation and Independence are two totally different things, so don't even think for one second that I am advocating TW independence. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 08:22:16 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-9 15:52
Then why do you let your son adopt Chinese citi zen ship?

You liar!

I guess you have to be told again ... A child born in China, to a couple where one of them has foreign nationality, has the right to have either Chinese OR the foreign national's citizenship.

If you are going to spout off about others violating Chinese law, perhaps you should learn a little about it yourself, first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 08:30:58 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-7-9 19:14
Was? Do go back, caveman. Today China's official country name is People's Republic of China

Republic: a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

Supreme power is NOT held by the Chinese people. It is held by the Politburo, a select few (25 people), who make all of the decisions concerning the day-to-day workings of the government. Also, since Xi Jiinping has abolished term rule, and has installed himself as "Ruler for Life", China cannot be considered a "Republic".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 09:46:58 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-10 08:10
Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

It is not you who defines sedition, but the law of Chinese. No matter whoever if they stay in China, and they must subject to the law of China.

You are such an ignoramus of Chinese law. Any remark promotes one China one Taiwan is considered as sedition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 09:49:01 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-10 08:17
It may not have the right to represent the PRC, but it DOES have the right to represent itself. Ev ...

Again, you are ignoramus of Chinese politics. There's no such a representative of right to represent itself.

China is not a federal country, but a central government system.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.