Author: pnp

Refugees Are A Destabilizing Force; Should Be Returned To Their Homeland   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-25 11:34:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-26 16:19
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 17:10
So you are pleading for unequal treatment now? You don't think Chinese should be treated the sam ...

'I have never started a thread about the lack of decent manners of the Chinese people; that is YOUR specialty'

Yes, I did, and I stand by what I said.  But that is very different from what you are pushing, you have hijacked my threads, twisted them round to say the Chinese are uncivilized because they are unable to accommodate the millions of refugees created by the invading country US!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 11:37:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-26 16:20
futureone168 Post time: 2018-6-24 17:23
It is really unfair for Chinese to be pointed fingers at by some people while busy helping African  ...

seneca is not interested in the plight of those poor African souls;  he only wants to use them to score points against China and the Chinese people.  Don't be fooled by his grand posturing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 11:45:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-26 13:24
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 21:00
You just don't show any decency and no common sense! What holds true for ca. 200 nations should  ...

'The world has given China so much, the world has the right to ask: When are you going to give us our dues?'

Now you are saying manna has fallen down from heaven into the laps of the Chinese!  The world did not give anything to China for free!  The Chinese worked damned hard for decades for all the goodies they are now enjoying; and in fact some countries are even trying to stop China's advance!!  So, stop your charade!  You can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 11:49:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-26 16:22
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 21:04
Funny post!

It should appear as a carton in Punch mag, with a big fat elephant trampling on sk ...

'with a big fat elephant trampling on skeletal African people, its ivory missing but its trunk holding a Chinese flag aloft...'

Stop your lies!  Ivory trade has been outlawed in China for some time now, and it is a very serious offence to enagage in it, with heavy penalties, including long prison terms, and tons of ivory have been burnt in the view of world media.  Either you are ignorant of the fact, or you deliberately look the other way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 11:52:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 17:36
"If true..." As if the truth of the above could ever be put in doubt!

Jee, millions of Chinese ...

'millions of Chinese have gone abroad undocumented and are staying there illegally.'

Show some reliable source, or you stand condemned for lying!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 11:56:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 21:00
You just don't show any decency and no common sense! What holds true for ca. 200 nations should  ...

" If money and self-interest are the only factors that decide China in its interactions with other nations it will end up being seen as the worst colonialist, exploiter and buccaneer."

Take off your blinkers and you would see how much China has done for its African brothers, who are asking for more investmets from China!  Making some money on the way is most justified; how else can China go on supporting the poor Africans!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 11:58:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 21:14
It's a highly important question that only you do not want to look at.

I am not afraid to take you on, but only in the proper thread!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.