Author: pnp

Refugees Are A Destabilizing Force; Should Be Returned To Their Homeland   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-25 10:50:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-25 12:01
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 21:18
How long is your ATTENTION SPAN? One second? More than one? ? ? I can't believe that.

'Just a few posts before I shared an AFP article about how unwelcome Chinese immigrants are in Africa. You wanted to ignore that article "because it's not relevant to this discussion" or something, but it is relev'

You cherry pick news items to suit your argument!  I can show you more than one article on how much African countries welcome Chinese investments;  in fact they want more, not less, and their leaders have been seen making a beeline for Beijing, for more!!  Please don't try to fool readers with your selective news!  I am here to keep you honest!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 10:54:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-26 13:29
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 21:15
So once again you show a total disregard for the rights and interests of Africans who have to play ...

' play host to hordes of foreign business people, many of whom are crooks and won't settle legally.'

Such scurrilous remarks against the Chinese people expose your deep rooted anti Chinese mindset!  You brand them as crooks without any proof, relying  heresay!  You have no standing in Forum, you have lost your credibility!  When I called you a liar, and justifiably so, you took offence and went crying to CD,  and now you make such unfounded remarks about the Chinese investors who are not even here to defend themselves!  Where are your morals?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 10:56:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 21:05
I am not the first poster to discover you make the most irrational and illogical claims and contra ...

'You are a person born without rational thinking.'

Personal Attack!! It is noted and will come back to haunt you.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 11:02:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-25 11:06
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 21:00
You just don't show any decency and no common sense! What holds true for ca. 200 nations should  ...

"To be cold-hearted and impervious to the plight of others is to be uncivilised."

You are at the wrong place!  You should be out there telling D Trump that; he separated children from their parents at the border, creating loud opposition from people all over the world, for his cruel, cold hearted behavior,  but sadly, not even a whimper from you, who instead choose to demonize China for things it never did!  Shame on you!  You have once again exposed your bias against China!  Repent, before you get  invited for a cup of tea with the PSB!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 11:11:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 21:15
So once again you show a total disregard for the rights and interests of Africans who have to play ...

Your scurillous attacks on the Chinese and the Chinese leaders, including their revered leader Mao, has forced CD to pull the other thread on refugees!  Shame on you!  Don't repeat your folly on my thread, I don't want it to be pulled too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 11:22:59 |Display all floors
futureone168 Post time: 2018-6-24 17:18
Chinese are always one of the most generous people in helping less developed countries like some co ...

Ha, straight from a Chinese's mouth!  Hope silly seneca got your message!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-25 11:30:15 |Display all floors
futureone168 Post time: 2018-6-24 17:10
Seeing this, more should be investigated to 'prove' your irresponsible charges against Chinese in  ...

He has already caused so much damage to Forum with his unproven lies against the Chinese nation! His constant, unfounded attacks against the Chinese and even their leader Mao, have forced CD to pull the other thread on refugees!  If he crossed the red lin here, this thread might be pulled too!  He is so destructive, wherever he goes in Forum, he wreaks havoc!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.