Author: UYA

West Point grad discharged for being Pro Communism   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-22 22:09:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-22 08:47
Since you can't deal with the truth you decide to get cute.

indoctrinated in western schools That's your truth.
What a joke, if you really think that robert, you are the one who has been brain washed by some old commie propaganda.

In the west we can get all the information we need to make our own choices.
The censorship in communist countries and dictatorships keeps the people in the dark.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-6-22 22:14:53 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-6-22 06:09
indoctrinated in western schools That's your truth.
What a joke, if you really think that robert ...

Western schools indoctrinate people like you to believe they have a say in government.
It's obvious you've been indoctrinated if you believe there is democracy in the west.
The west is ruled by oligarchies. The super rich make all the calls.
Do you really think the people in the USA decided to give tax break after tax break to the rich
over the past 37 years and wanted to go $21 trillion dollars in debt?
The rich certainly aren't going to pay off any of that debt.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-22 22:55:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-22 09:14
Western schools indoctrinate people like you to believe they have a say in government.
It's obviou ...

You just sound like a failed,bitter man, couldn't get ahead in the USA, at the time the richest nation on earth. Now you live in poverty at your B-I-L's home without heat.

The west is ruled by oligarchies Dam russians are everywhere.
The super rich make all the calls.Not all the calls, but yes, money talks in the USA and many other countries.
So get rich.

And you are always on about the USA as the west...many more democracies work rather well.

21 trillion dollars in debt, wow that is the most of any country, now doesn't every country carry a debt.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-6-22 23:00:44 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-6-22 06:55
You just  ...

You get nothing about me correct. But personal attacks are what you resort to when all else fails.
Why don't you address the fact that the USA is an oligarchy?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-22 23:07:12 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-22 10:00
You get nothing about me correct. But personal attacks are what you resort to when all else fails. ...

the USA is an oligarchy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-22 23:07:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-22 10:00
You get nothing about me correct. But personal attacks are what you resort to when all else fails. ...

And really, you are a fine one to talk about personal attacks.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2018-6-23 04:47:39 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-6-22 20:30
It was a tough call, but they had to do it.

No, they didn't have to kill so many people.

They had to crack down.
Another civil war in China would be disastrous.
Millions would die.

The death toll as it is....
is much less then what it could of been.

If it was me, I would of reasoned with the students about the population in the countryside that supports the party.
I would called their bluff and tell them to prove, this is what China wants.
Outcome would of been the same

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.