Author: pnp

China's Gun Control Laws Make It A Very Safe Place To Live!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-25 12:40:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-24 12:41
It's fine if you are in favour of gun control IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY but why should YOUR view apply t ...

"When China does it, and it does it routinely and on a vastly bigger scale, you are not supposed to comment disapprovingly of it. It could cost you dearly, and it does many Chinese."

Lying again!  You have been demonizing China for a long time on Forum, even on threads which have nothing to do with the Government of China, the CPC, and you have not even been invited to have a cup of tea with the PSB.  How can you say there is "no freedom of thought" in China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-25 12:45:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-24 12:52
I am also for gun control but for better reasons than yours.

I don't think banning guns helps  ...

"Banning guns is only a homoeopathic first step. It will not reduce the incidence of manslaughters because people will resort to the use of other means. "

Wrong there!  Banning guns would most certainly remove one of the means of slaughtering people, the most lethal means, compared to knives etc which can only slaughter one by one, but automatic guns can slaughter many in quick succession in a few seconds!  Surely your are not that dumb to realize that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-25 12:48:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-24 13:04
You registered in 2004. Don't keep lying all the time.

Everyone in this forum knows you are a Chi ...

He tries to lie to newcomers to Forum, but he can't fool those who have been around for a while!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-25 12:50:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-24 13:06
The Chinese would butcher each other in riots that happen frequently enough. Suffice to say that t ...

We are talking about contemporary China, not the days of warlords!  I maintian that today, China is a much safer place to live than the US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-25 12:51:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-24 13:06
There you go with the crude personal attacks instead of facing the fact that your posts are untrue. ...

He is paid wumao!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-25 12:59:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-25 13:32
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-24 13:25
I am from the US and now retired in China.

Haha, he is always guessing wrong!  He even falsely claimed that I am a  Malaysian living in Kuala Lumpur, then changed his mind and said, in Borneo;  both of his guesses were wrong!  I am not a Malaysian and I never lived in Kuala Lumpur nor in Borneo!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-25 13:03:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-24 15:37
I disagree with your self-vindication. You sought to capitalise on a human tragedy in the U.S.A. ...

"You sought to capitalise on a human tragedy in the U.S.A. and to then glorify China's "gun control" laws."

Wrong, that's what your crooked mind thinks.  I would 'glorify' any country which has gun control, not just China!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.