Author: pnp

Boycott Hainan Airlines For Allowing Pets Onboard!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-30 12:56:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-29 18:29
Trying to split hair again? Isn't Islam a CULTURE?

Most people in the world would say, yes, Is ...

"And most educated people will know that Islam has no prejudice against raising dogs as pets."

Blasphemous!  Watch your mouth, you could be blown up by the Taliban for deliberately profaning their religion!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-30 13:01:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-1-30 13:05
seneca Post time: 2018-1-29 18:23
You are "talking about the faithful Muslims"???

I question YOUR KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM, old sport!  ...

I should be the one to question YOUR knowledge of Islam!  I live among Muslims, and I am better qualified than you to tell readers a bit about how Islam forbids its followers coming into contact, or even near, dogs!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-30 13:08:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-29 18:23
You are "talking about the faithful Muslims"???

I question YOUR KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM, old sport!  ...

"You are simply a lout that has to maintain a contrarian belief in order to ram his bizarre views down educated posters' throats! "

You must be blind; 67.24 % voted a resounding NO to pets on planes!  I am not the only one who think so, but unfortunately, as usual, you always shoot down the messenger!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-30 13:13:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-29 18:31
Even the moderators are CHUCKLING each time someone makes short shrift of one more of your posts.  ...

Oh, you have seen the moderators 'CHUCKLING'?  As usual, a lie, they don't even care to meet you!
Aren't you ashamed of yourself telling lies all over Forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-30 13:17:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-29 18:29
Trying to split hair again? Isn't Islam a CULTURE?

Most people in the world would say, yes, Is ...

"This bias is common only among the uneducated rabble who have ado0ted a radicalised version of Islam."

Wrong! This has nothing to do with the 'uneducated rabble'; it is a basic tenet of Islam, same as forbidding Muslims to eat pork!  I am not sure about the hijab and the burqa though, I leave that to the better informed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-30 15:04:22 |Display all floors
Responsible pet owners would never inconvenience other passengers by taking their pets onboard the plane.  They should leave them in the care of friends or relatives, or in pet hotels  which are easily available.  They should not fall prey to this greedy airline which charges them a huge sum to bring pets onboard.
But alas, there are not many responsible pet owners in China.  Those irresponsible ones even take their dogs into supermarkets , breaking public health laws which forbid that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-30 15:23:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-29 18:38
Now with this sarcastic post you will win the WHO HATES WHITES, CHILDREN OR PETS THE MOST? contest ...

I am very considerate towards other passengers; would never take my dogs onboard Hainan Airline, even though it permits me to do so!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.