Author: pnp

Who Has More Friends, China or USA?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-22 21:01:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-22 20:56
What is a "travelling fee"???

typical Chinese - you think I owe you money to help you get an educ ...

You will soon realise who will be educated!
Refreshed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-22 21:05:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-22 20:59
I think you are colour blind if you see "silver in U.S. Amerian poop" which I still consider to be ...

To repeatedly stress the kindest guy is worse-off than the worst guy, who is color blind, you tell me!
Refreshed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-22 22:16:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-22 20:48
You just shot yourself in the knee, you salty marshmallow. If China's partners bail out of such  ...

"Three major projects to be funded by China have recently been cancelled: one in Pakistan, one in Nepal and one in Burma. The loser in each of tyhese instances has been China."
Nepal and Burma Idon't know, but  Pakistan ? No, your information is not correct. Nothing has been "cancelled" in Pakistan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-22 23:57:19 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-12-22 15:02
"China offered that funding but the conditions (China buying the dam instead of just building it)  ...
Incorrect. Both countries have not even conducted any exchanges on possible development plan of the dam.
Media outlets have either falsified information or merely represented a certain official's stance in reports on a China-Pakistan project(Pakistan news site tribune.com.pk reported it first time on November 15, 2017).

Well now I think that you are incorrect.

Media reports on China-Pakistan collaboration on that specific damn started at least as early in June 2017, including mentions that Beijing had already shortlisted Chinese companies to build it. And that came from Reuters interview with then Pakistani Minister of Planning and Development, who also was the man at that time in charge of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor on Pakistani side.

If you fail to believe that negotiations about that dam took place, then do you specifically claim that the Pakistani minister was lying, or that Reuters lied, or that they misinterpreted the minister? If so, why has nobody corrected the report?

For the overall plan to build multiple dams on Indus in Pakistan, Beijing and Islamabad signed a preliminary contract already a year ago in 2016, and at that time Diamer-Bhasha was part of the package.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-23 00:43:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-23 01:29:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-23 00:43
The South China Morning Post on 14 November reported that Pakistan "pulled the plug" from a dam co ...

Yes, I had seen that. it goes viral on the web.
Refreshed.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-12-23 08:51:02 |Display all floors
Trump always said it will be Anerica 1st, and he has delivered. He is not the sort of president that is happy to buy friends such as previous administrations did. That silly vote yesterday will only backfire, as America will not be sending them anymore checks..
They need America more than trump needs them
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.