Author: admin

What is going wrong with Chinese higher education?[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-20 22:46:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2019-4-25 20:01:46 |Display all floors
nice

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2019-4-26 00:23:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2019-4-30 17:45
JackPonting Post time: 2019-4-25 20:01
nice
ok

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2019-6-18 07:29:23 |Display all floors
Partially correct but still do not know the mechanics of higher education in China!
If the information in this article is TRUE, then where and how could China send satellites, constructed high speed railway, built own aircraft and a long string of other achievements?
Do you mean that China copied from abroad? If that is so, they still need to have the basics correct! So, please do not impress others your sheer stupidity to show that you know nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 2

Post time 2019-8-16 23:36:18 |Display all floors
What is going wrong with Chinese higher education?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2020-2-5 22:55:20 |Display all floors
I am partly agree with the author's viewpoint on the higher education in China.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2020-2-7 07:54:16 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-6-18 07:29
Partially correct but still do not know the mechanics of higher education in China!
If the informati ...

The basics about Chinese educational standards can also be considered in terms of the country's population: if only 10 per cent of students can graduate with enough intelligence to become engineers, scientists, doctors, technicians etc. that accounts for a huge supply of people able to assist the nation to achieve modernization and progress. The other 90 per cent of less worthy graduates are not required to take so much part in this process.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.