Author: JamesYao

Why do not I believe that Western democracy system is good for all countries?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-5 20:41:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-5 11:31
A bird brain wouldn't be so stupid to talk to YOU about democracy. It would sh it on your head.  ...

It did talk to me about democracy ...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-5 20:43:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-5 23:34:34 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-11-4 04:31
You are using the wrong references to make your case.
ROK has plunged into political turmoil, with ...

The corruption in the ROK government is being dealt with through its orderly democratic and justice system. The economic development of the ROK has a lot to do with orderly government and a certain degree of individual freedom. The authoritarian aspects of the Singapore government are limited; and the population is not objecting much. The problems of the Philippines are probably due to a lack of education in the population.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 00:13:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2017-11-5 11:16
seneca Post time: 2017-11-4 07:17
A very insincere summarization of the democracies of Southeast Asia... If any of the several SE  ...

There's considerable truth to what you say here Seneca. I differ a bit, though, about the prospects and potential for China. While much poverty, and lack of education exists in rural areas, the level of education and sophistication is rising fast in urban areas. And, despite a relatively-authoritarian government, we do hear from a surprising number of pro-democratic Chinese. I'm willing to wait and give more time for the CPC to mature in a democratic direction. I have a certain "elitist" sympathy for those members of the CPC who worry about the potential of disorder among the less educated and wealthy Chinese. I also think the integation of Hong Kong and Taiwan into China will be a boost for democracy.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 00:34:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-1 09:26
No. 4

your single criticism...

The West failed so miserably that They should be ashamed of themselves...

Then again, have you ever tried to get a crock to pur like a cat? Impossible; right...
Skinned like an alligator

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-6 07:06:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 07:08:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.