Author: serenades

Global talent flocking to work in China   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-6 09:10:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-6 09:12:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 10:43:56 |Display all floors
ngajia Post time: 2017-11-6 08:44
And ended up teaching  guttural Africaan English to unsuspecting Chinese?

Never heard of "guttural English" ? I will tell you where to find it. Look into the mirror and say something in English. What you hear coming out  is Guttural English. That is how Africaans speak English. Please Do not confuse it with "gutter English" because that is what you pollute the CD BBS with.
Guttural English is English that emanates from the throat. I am pleased to learn from you that there no such word, in which case I must be the creator. Creativity is what education is all about!
I picked up my English on the way, as Jack Ma did. The intention was not to write like Shakespeare but to explain Chinese view points to the world, if I have the opportunity. And if time allows, swing out at the remnants of the South Africaan apartheid system, like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 11:40:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 11:41:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 15:37:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 18:40:27 |Display all floors
You have managed to identify yourself as a 丧家犬 (obdachloserhund) of Afrikaan origin, residing in China on tenuous grounds, Howling  over the loss of your Apartheid privileges. Your voluminous anti-China tirades have won for you friends and adversaries alike. As the anti-corruption movement deepens, the Law will catch up on how your residence was approved.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.