Author: gaiacomm

Will North Korea, Finally Destroy America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-9 01:26:05 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-10-8 15:30
Your ignorance about the useless US armed forces is mind blowing, you guys never actually won a wa ...

You are the one that is ignorant. Sure the DPRK has nukes. So doesn't the US plus they have the latest technology to accurately deliver them. China has already said if the DPRK draws 1st blood, then they will not interfere with the any retribution that will be delivered to them. Russia talks tough but they're more worried about the NATO build up in Europe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 01:31:36 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-10-7 22:25
Your country has history of meddling in your neighbour's affairs just as good as any other country ...

***Your country has history of meddling in your neighbour's affairs just as good as any other country***

Sorry, 『we』were 『not』the ones who had initiated those wars, conflicts, and confrontation. It was America, Kennedy years to be precise, which started the shootings in South East Asia -- a macerated executed under the name of *CONTAIMENT of the EVIL of COMMUNISM some please don't pass the blame to us.

America is the one that have literally the bloods of millions upon millions of innocent souls in its hands, not us.

Ironic isn't it, when they say it's all about getting rid of the EVILS of  COMMUNISM" when it was they who mimics the devil themselves with the millions upon millions of souls in their hands, don't you agree?

Look, we Chinese were not the ones who launched the B-52's that rained NAPALMS, AGENT ORANGE, and MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of TONS of TNT on cities and over the countryside of Vietnam, and of Korea. We Chinese were not the ones who launched attacks from warships and aircraft carriers sitting out in the Gulf of Tong king. We Chinese were not the one who RANSACKED, DEVASTATED, and RAPED the WOMEN and CHILDREN of Vietnam at gun point, then cut their heads off as a war souvenir to take home with them...

It was America and Americans who committed those atrocities. We only assisted our neighbour, Ho Chi Ming, hence the country of Vietnam, in their struggle for national salvation and thanks we Chinese got from the Soviet poodle Giap, for our commitment to the them Vietnam Chinese comradely...

***The misguided notion and misinformation about Cambodia***

Though the US was acting dumb throughout all the war and even now『covertly however』the Americans were in on the 『Cambodia conspiracy with China』so don't act as she have nothing to do with 『the killing fields』 because she does although not directly. Similarly, Nixon also conspired with Mao to bring down with the then USSR. It's all about mutual interests and the US definitely isn't innocent throughout all of it.

At the time, Nixon, it was said, was chasing the VC's deep into Cambodian territory air land and sea in stark breach of international law. He ran out of option from the pressure at home. He had to work something out with Mao to ensure it that Cambodia wouldn't fall into the hands of the VC's because if Coambodia was lost to Vietnam, South East Asia would become essentially yet another WARSAW pack Soviet satelite and that was scary thing to all nations -- even China.

Seriously, South East Asia, or the Vietnam War, was essentually a war between the USSR and the US. China was a but a very petty part of it but was dragged into it regardless.

***Now to the charges we kill our own people***

Look. What those dead beats did, essentually, was TREASON. You don't  try to bring down your own country and bringing their own country down was essentially what its all about. If it was I who was calling the shots then, again, I'd hit the gas throttle of that tank all the to the floor and make dog chow out of that idiot. I hope he's still around somewhere to be able to hear what I say and what I think of him. He's nothing but garbage to me and to the Chinese nation.

I hope this answers your question.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 04:20:32 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-10-7 23:30
Your ignorance about the useless US armed forces is mind blowing, you guys never actually won a wa ...

These ARSE WIPE COOLIES of the AMERICANS had so been "INDOCTRINATED by AMERICAN INDOCTRINATIONS such that they can see only the me Tarzan you Jane chest thumping Turk at play in the Americans as they bomb the living daylights out of the Arabs with their superior weapon designed to fight a nuclear war with the USSR and not designed for a people who fights with only stones snd pebbles.

I mean how many nation in East Asia had they truly beaten ti date and truly live to authentucally brag about it? Not one if it wasn't the nuke they used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and, again, the Chinese commies would've been all the way to Tokyo if it wasn't the threat of McArthur's threat to use nukes on the north and on medium sized Chinese cities which made China and the north to decide and pull back.

McArthur's mens was pushed into the sea of Japan (Pusan coastline) when he uttered the threat of nuking China cos he was completely out of hus wits and nuking China was his last ditch effort of pushing tge Chinese back.   

And in Nam? Well, the poopers paid hugely in human lives but they sure as they heck didn't surrender as Arabs does when when the Americans invaded and bombed tgecshuts out of their country for decades on end.

Difference between Asians and Arabs, especially now that both China and Kim have nukes as a deterent against threats of being nuked by yet another 21st century McArthurs from the US.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 06:51:04 |Display all floors

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 09:52:57 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-10-9 01:31
***Your country has history of meddling in your neighbour's affairs just as good as any other cou ...
Nixon, it was said, was chasing the VC's deep into Cambodian territory

My note about China's meddling in Cambodia was not about relations with it's neighbours, but providing financing, weapons and training to Khmer Rouge while they were genociding their population (including 200 000 ethnic Chinese).

USA may have silentlly accepted that support, because China and USA had common enemy in USSR-allied Vietnam, but it was Chinese money and China's choice.

He's nothing but garbage to me and to the Chinese nation.

Well now you are just putting the Chinese nation down yourself. Your leaders want to make China great (again) both domestically and in the eyes of foreigners, and your commentary is not helping that.

That guy, and the rest, was fighting for the same goal that your current leaders are fighting now. Only their method was to change the leadership, instead of cleaning the leadership they had. Any attempt toward the latter would have been jjust as futile as standing in front of a tank. In hopeless situation they were.

I hope this answers your question.

I didn't ask a question, these are just opinions and views that we throw around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 12:44:01 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-10-8 17:52
My note about China's meddling in Cambodia was not about relations with it's neighbours, but pro ...

***My note... Cambodia...was ***not about relations***

Look, the Americans arm their puppets 『regimes after regime』in the south of Vietnam, and its arch rival, namely the Soviet Union, arm its own puppet, the Viet Mings, to the teeth so that they (Viet Mings) can die in droves fighting the Americans on behalf of Moscow so what's the big deal with our arming of the Kmers and training them to defend themselves against both of these evils?

Seriously, if we didn't back the Kmers, the killing in Indochina might still be going on red hot today and millions more might have perished still and yet, we Chinese, not the Americans or the Soviets, are painted as an evil one here. What logic is that? I mean Man!!! We Chinese hadn't killed anyone with a Chinese bullet throughout the Indochinese war, yet, we're looked upon as the one who had caused it and the who had created all of tgat devastation. Just can't win, can we?

In other words, can't you think for yourself? Or, are you wired only to think the way Uncle Sam wanted for you to think or to think the way you had been indoctrinated by the Americans to think only?
***200,000 overseas Chinese in Cambodia***

Where were you when the Imperial Japanese WW2 massacred millions upon millions of Chinese, imprisoned million and millions of women **throughout Asia** to include white Aussie slaves, exploited them as Japanese inflatables, raped them for kicks then murdered them? Catching my drift here!

***that guy was fighting for the same goal that your current leaders are fighting now***

Bull shit. That guy and every dummy in there were hoping to be aired by CNN and hoping CNN would turn instantly into a celebrity. Serve them right to have to live a life overseas as a fugitive.

Nature of the Chinese: Home always comes before King and Country. It's call selfishness. This is a trait that's been an integral part of the Chinese genome since the dawn of Chinese time and it will continue to be a part of the Chinese genome until this bad gene had surgically remove from the Chinese gene pool indefinitely.  

Like the half breed SOB's in Hong Kong who are making a scene, they too are looking to make themselves into famous characters on the expenses of the nation and the expenses of the Chinese masses and, if I was to decide their fait, for the males of the pack, I ship them to one if Kim's Gulags for hard labour for life and for the females of this loser group, I'd send them off far and wide and have them serve as breeding tools in the jungles of Africa and the Amazons as a way of advancing the social standings of people of these yet still stone age worlds and that standard applied to the Tasi-Ing of Taiwan as well.

***I didn't ask a question, these are just opinions and views that we throw around.***

No. You are not forming an opinion. What you are doing, essentially, is that you are criticizing the Chinese nation hence the Chinese masses.

I hope you are not one of those SOB's who was involved in incident in the tank man's era or that you are the tank man himself because, if you are, and if I was calling the shots then, I'd hang you up atop a bamboo pole in the blazing heat of the Gobi sun and let the vultures pick you clean...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 14:12:39 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-10-8 09:26
You are the one that is ignorant. Sure the DPRK has nukes. So doesn't the US plus they have the la ...

Trumps said plenty things he have no way of delivering. Does that seriously make him a moron?  
Similarly, Xi Jing-ping, too, made promise he can't keep. That does not make his words the most trustworthy in the world either.

What I am saying is this: don't take Xi's words 『i.e., if Kim fires the first shot he would be on his own』out of contex. It's all words designed to please everyone  and no more than that.

I suspect, that if the tough indeed gets going and the going does get plenty tough in the Korean peninsula, China will not allow either the north, or the south to be hit, which is what's making it so tough for the US to deal with -- you don't want to get into a brawl with China. Period.

Ambiguously in the talks between Trump and Xi, I think what it is, is that Trump wanted yet another alliance with China akin that of the Mao-Nixon Cambodia alliance to keep Vietnam, hence the USSR, from overrunning the whole of Indochina and also the Mao-Nixon alliance which turned Afghanistan into the USSR's Vietnam which strangled the USSR economically, and this latest alliance, the Xi-Trump alliance, is to bring Kim to his knees, militarily if necessary, but Xi knows that that is not a even a workable proposition no matter what. Xi also said China will not stand idly by and will not permit war on the Korean peninsula but this you guys never take note.
Simply put: It's simply too close for China's comfort to have the US military staring face to face with China over the Yalu River.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.