Author: ktbond

What are the targets that TRULY matter in WWIII?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2020-6-18 04:42:26 |Display all floors
truthhurt Post time: 2019-6-27 05:42
Here's my comment, truth hurts, isn't it?
Speaking of which, the hidden true of the matter is that China's telecom Huawei has grown, matured and fast becoming sort of a  'Must Watch' for closed knitted global spying Anglo family, 'Five Eyes' of USA, Canada, Britain, Australia & New Zealand, which have been traditionally and historically keeping the world through vast and extensive spying networks. So, it's no wonder the fact they feel threaten by it.
Moreover, this same old lame old Anglo family was major practitioners and benefactors of notorious global cardinal crimes/sins of the past and present, such as Slavery, Colonialism, and Colonization of the world from ginormous resourceful North America Continent, the land rightfully belongs to indigenous Natives American people to vast bountiful Continent of Australia/New Zealand in Asia-Pacific region, the land rightfully belongs to people of Asia-Pacific. In other word, they need to protect their LOOTS. That is what is all about and the rest is the history!

Like the saying goes, "History repeats itself."

Also remember, WWII ends centuries-old Colonialism worldwide.

The big question is . . . . ,

would WWIII ends global Colonization . . ,

from North America to South America, from Siberia/Far-East Asia to Australia/New Zealand?

Like I said, notorious Anglo clans (USA,Canada, Britain, Australia & New Zealand), were major practitioners and benefactors of notorious global cardinal crimes of the past and present, such as Slavery, Colonialism & Colonization of the world from ginormous resourceful North America Continent, the land rightfully belongs to indigenous Natives American people to vast bountiful Continent of Australia/New Zealand in Asia-Pacific region, the land rightfully belongs to people of Asia-Pacific.

More at, https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=724132&fromuid=764911

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-19 04:49:30 |Display all floors

Like I said, devastating World War II finished up centuries-old Colonialism worldwide.

Likewise, would World War III, however devastating it may be, finish up global Colonization which has been lingering on from North America to South America, from Siberia & Far-East Asia to Australia & New Zealand?      

In fact, I've been pondering this question for a long time.  

In my humble opinion, it's about time to decolonize the Colonized lands, and return them to rightful owners.

Remember, notorious global cardinal crimes such as Slavery and Colonialism had long been over, why on earth is notorious Colonization still lingering on?   
  North and South America are not a new world;
  http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=820652

So are Siberia/Far-East Asia and Australia/New Zealand
;   

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=711807

023953ku2w2wfuwuulgglw.jpg
0039308tz7zyl0tnrti7l8.jpg
0525546ingjheghknj3pk7.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-21 22:01:37 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2020-6-19 04:49
Like I said, devastating World War II finished up centuries-old Colonialism worldwide.

It's all very noble to demand justice on behalf of the natives my friend....

One must also be realistic and accept that the 0.01%ters (FYI the absolute owners of this planet) will never consider the proposal that you outlined because it will likely rip their empire apart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-24 06:23:23 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2020-6-19 04:49
Devastating World War II finished up centuries-old Colonialism worldwide.
Likewise, would World War III, however devastating it may be, finish up global Colonization which has been lingering on from North America to South America, from Siberia & Far-East Asia to Australia & New Zealand?      
In fact, I've been pondering this question for a long time.  

Friend, let me tell you this. What you were pondering is the legitimate and rightful question, that makes a good common sense.
Moreover, I wholeheartedly agree, it's about time to decolonize the Colonized lands and return them to rightful owners.

Notorious global cardinal sins  crimes like Slavery & Colonialism had long been over, why is notorious Colonization still lingering on earth; makes sense to me as well.   

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-25 03:21:00 |Display all floors

"Notorious global cardinal sins  crimes like Slavery & Colonialism had long been over, why is notorious Colonization still lingering on earth; makes sense to me as well."

Like the saying goes . . ,

"A Man's Got To Do What A Man's Got To Do."       

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.