Views: 1678|Replies: 4

The Special Relationship between Goyim and Alcohol [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-15 00:26:34 |Display all floors
As all the real intellectuals know, there is a special relationship between alcohol and goyim.

You see, alcohol that is sold to the goyim do not state the ingredients in them.  While the FDA controls food and requires most ingredients to be mentioned on the label, alcohol is contro11ed by the Federal Bureau of Firearms, and they don’t require any ingredients to be mentioned, not even the alcohol percentage of the beverage.  

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-15 00:27:10 |Display all floors
So, what is going on here is that the alcohol companies are putting a lot of poisonous ingredients in the alcohol that greatly harm the goyim, but the companies bribe Congress and the White House to allow them to not have to mention on the label the poisonous ingredients.  

The goyim, who are morally degenerate and have brains the size of walnuts, or perhaps a small bird, don't even care about what the ingredients are - they just care about the euphoric effect of the alcohol.

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-15 00:27:58 |Display all floors
When Donald Trump was asked about his position about requiring all ingredients to be mentioned on alcohol containers, he responded, "Why bother?  After all, they are just goyim - they would eat their own bodily waste and not even care."  

Trump is, of course, quite right - the goyim would indeed eat their own bodily waste and not even care.

So, what makes me unhappy is that I personally am not a goy, but sometimes I need to consume alcohol to relieve stress and anxiety.  But, I don't want to consume the poisons in it.  What should I do?   I am asking my fellow non-goyim for some advice.  

Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 09:15:19 |Display all floors
I understand your problem.  I myself am a non-Goy.  I don't drink any alcohol because it is bad for you.  But, if you are looking for clean alcohol, you may want to try to import directly from Israel.  Or buy from a Ha$$idic community.  

Goyim are like pigs: they eat their own waste.  I would avoid any food sold by Goyim.  Only go through non-goy sources.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-16 10:56:52 |Display all floors
Joxer Post time: 2017-7-16 09:15
I understand your problem.  I myself am a non-Goy.  I don't drink any alcohol because it is bad for  ...

Well said.

I avoid all goy-sourced food.  I order my foods directly from Hebrew organizations.  But, due to the perishability of foods, I have to sacrifice taste.  For example, I order only dried foods that provide all the required nutrition, but are not the most fun to eat.  For example, I order nuts, dried fruits and vegetables, dried beans, whey/soy/egg white protein powders, dried quinoa/barley/oats, and similar foods.  

If I want to eat fresh chicken breast, I will go a Hebrew deli.  Their foods have special legal status and avoid all hormones, pesticides, GMO, and chemicals.  The Hebrew body is the temple of G-d and Mother Nature.  All goyim poisons are kept out of their foods.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.