Author: admin

Don't belittle China to win praise abroad [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-25 22:44:30 |Display all floors
There have been plenty of talks over Yang's improper commencement speech. We can say, that's what she has coming for having said these unkind words about her motherland. Still, I would like to see some kindness here. I think she did it because of immaturity and lacking of proper guidance. I think it is equally improper to make too many judgments and interpretations regarding her motives and reasons behind her speech.
People make mistakes. I think she already realizes it. Everybody already learns a lesson at her expense. We really don't have to come down on her so relentlessly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-25 23:30:50 |Display all floors
To seneca wrote 2017-5-25 17:44
SHAME on you!
You will also be the same kind to ill speak and rumor spread about your country, where you were born and brought up. Then, you bite the hand that fed you and stabbed the same person in the back. No wonder you are so UNGRATEFUL!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-25 23:32:10 |Display all floors
Yang Shuping should be told to ask what she could do but not what her nation could do for her. Remember whose famous saying was!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-25 23:32:42 |Display all floors
seneca is one who bite the hand that fed and stabbed it on its back!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-25 23:32:54 |Display all floors
seneca is one who bite the hand that fed and stabbed it on its back!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-26 00:08:37 |Display all floors
There is an element of dishonesty in Yang's speech.  Since she is a psychology student, she should be able to psychoanalyze herself, and understand the speech reflects her insecurity and immaturity more than the countries she commented.
The second point I would like to make is: she needs to study sociology! China had Cultural Revolution in last century, which destroyed the Confucius culture of loyalty, faithfulness, integrity. US is undergoing its own Cultural Revolution in this century which is destroying the Founding Fathers' ideas based on integrity, faithfulness, loyalty.  Speaking about air pollution, which country is establishing more environmentally friendly policies, and which country is dismantling the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)?  Thus, one can project which country trajectory is up, and which is down?  If Yang studied sociology, she would not have jumped on the wrong band wagon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-26 06:54:33 |Display all floors
Yunnan's Juwel is its immense rich fauna and flora.
Plants transform co2 into Oxygen,neutralise harmful gases,increase air humidity and clear the air of harmful subtances

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.