Author: 茉莉儿

Can we end terrorism of all kinds and all types?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-4-9 13:23:02 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-4-9 11:53
I am not Chinese so why should I accept the moral responsibility for anything that the Chinese gov ...

You accept the Chinese and Russian position vetoing a UN investigation into the gas attack on children in Syria you accept a moral responsability for the evil

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-9 13:51:41 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-4-9 13:23
You accept the Chinese and Russian position vetoing a UN investigation into the gas attack on chil ...

You need to get your facts right because the veto was in opposition to the proposed sanctions against Syria. The veto was not to stop any independent investigation. There has been no independent investigation and, as such, any sanctions or attacks against Syria are against international law. Come back when you have conclusive proof that it was a deliberate deployment of gas by the Syrian government but I wont be holding my breath as the evidence so far points towards a cynical ploy by the Americans to boost Tump's public opinion ratings and everything has been stage managed.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-9 13:57:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-9 10:52
We now have an "eyewitness" in our Forum who has seen what's going on in Syria although he says nobo ...

When was the last time you were in Syria ?

The Syrian military denies using chemical weapons. Their international backer, Russia, claims that the Syrian military did drop bombs in the affected area but that the chemical effect was not in the bombs dropped but rather from the explosion of an alleged chemical warehouse under the control of unnamed rebel forces. The same report by the UN and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons that found Syrian government responsibility for chlorine attacks also found that ISIS had used another chemical weapon, mustard gas, and investigated at least three other chemical weapons attacks whose perpetrators could not be identified. So that could be possible as well.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-9 14:01:24 |Display all floors
"There are some other, perhaps even more important things, that we do know. We know that in 2013, at the time of an earlier, even more deadly chemical weapon attack, similar accusations against the Syrian regime were widely made, assumed to be true, and used as the basis for calls for direct US military intervention in the civil war. And we know those accusations were never proved, and that it remains uncertain even now, almost four years later, who was actually responsible."

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-4-9 14:54:34 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-4-9 14:01
"There are some other, perhaps even more important things, that we do know. We know that in 2013, at ...

1400 were killed I believe in those 2  attcks, and the UN said all the evidence points towards the rebels after a thorough investigation which the ClA have been arming for years
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-4-9 14:55:26 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-9 00:21
I watched an interview yesterday with a syrian on CNN.  What he was saying couldn't be more script ...

Have to agree this time..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-9 16:57:56 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-4-9 14:54
1400 were killed I believe in those 2  attcks, and the UN said all the evidence points towards the ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.