Author: JFenix

Prepare for an American Spring   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-29 17:22:02 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-1-29 15:20
Ronald Reagan looks quite elegant as a senior person.  But how come such a smart person develoed alz ...

I suggest you look up the causes of Alzheimer's to answer that one because it is not the product of a low IQ.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-29 21:43:35 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-28 15:33
I know Pence is the biggest worry for Trump

Their methods are very different. Pence plays the "Christian game" with Right to Life and a clean-cut image. I find him more dangerous to freedom than Trump. Trump is just a Berlsconi type - with disgusting features. I guess really low-life voters identify (subconciously) with Trump's disgusting qualities.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-1-30 04:58:27 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-1-29 21:43
Their methods are very different. Pence plays the "Christian game" with Right to Life and a clean- ...

Trump is like a magician distracting here while the real action is over there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-30 07:44:10 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-29 15:58
Trump is like a magician distracting here while the real action is over there

Do expand on that idea. Distracting us from what? Are the Muslims just a distraction? Certainly, I don't see them as a potential power threat. They have no defense industry. Must steal weapons. Are not well educated. I think the "real action" is saving the rich Americans from being taxed properly.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-30 08:01:31 |Display all floors
Decency and justice (liberalism) will not regain power except through understanding the weaknesses and needs of the average American. And taking full advantage of them (like the Republicans have) but, this time, for their true benefit. Liberals have failed to protect average Americans from feelings of inferiority (often fully justified) and from bullying by the wealthy. What is needed is a clever form of well-controlled "class warfare". Lessons can be learned from the CPC (earlier days).
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-1-30 08:06:21 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-1-30 07:44
Do expand on that idea. Distracting us from what? Are the Muslims just a distraction? Certainly, I ...

I have no problem with Muslims, my neice is dating a Muslium lad. Trump is a businessman and like all snake oil salesman he is good at the distraction.
Trump's problem is he has to answer to people now this is new to him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-1-30 10:29:22 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-1-28 22:57
I saw them 'holding hands' - was the most awkward gesture I have seen.  Why would Trump hold her h ...
  1. Why would Trump hold her hand?
Copy code
It turns out that she has a fear of falling on steps so by holding her hand to steady her was not the act of a lecher but that of a gentleman. Looking at the pictures they appear to support that claim because he does not hold her hand all the time.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.